Internet Primer vol1

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Clintons Cat, Feb 5, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if you were to agree with someone on the forum... and it was funbobby...
    well... err...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH
    HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
    *bang bang bang*...
    stop me laughing ... finding it hard to breathe...
    hehehehehehehe
    hahahahahahahaha
    hophohohohohohoho
    hehe
    :grin:

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clintons Cat:
    As much as I hate to agree with any one on this forum funbobby I have to say you are spot on about Pink and Browns total Suckyness. He reminds me of the fat kid in the playground who bullies the new kid, that everyone else picks on in an attempt to ingratiate himself into the gang.
    So Congratulations Pink You are My Celebrity Victim Of The Week.

Well done for spotting the moving pictures in my previous post must of hurt your eyes, you being a hardcore user of Class “A” drugs on account of getting busted for Pot which makes no fucking sense.
    Fucking stop polluting the forum with your homo-erotic fantasies you fucking closet queer. You give Decent homophobes a bad name with your constant references to Bottoms and Anal sex. Bet you’re the kind of queer hater who hangs round public toilets hoping to catch a glimpse of all that activity that “disgusts” you. I bet you get to see a lot of it living in Brighton. Either Come Out or shut the fuck up you disgusting little bitch. By the way I loved the classic way you gatecrashed Pimp Daddies “date” watch out Pimp looks to me he is angling for a threesome. If your not careful you will be busy on the job and next thing you know its “sorry mate it just slipped in”.
    If I was you Pimp I would take him to a gay club and fucking leave him there, I am sure he will find his own way home…eventually.
    Fuckit I am so worked up now, I am gonna have to go throw some rocks at some Asylum Seekers and Single Mothers just to unwind.
    See you All Later
    Be nice to each other.
    Love Clinton’s Cat
    Warning
    Any offence taken at the above post should be taken personally, literally and at least three times a day

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The name is PinkORbrown if you don't mind...oh it can be so hurtfull when people mis-spell my name...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

3. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

well fuck me i agree with nursey not funbobby,
    BFD.

PinkORbrown or Pink and Brown you are still a fucking closet queer.

AND PIMP YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION

4. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

BTW Nursey my appologies for getting you mixed up with Funbobby,i thought it was strange agreeing with him.
    What can i say
    "I'm New,Flame Me"

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ok-now just CALM DOWN and BREATHE DEEPLY CC-you really just came stumbling in here like a young buxom lass who has just escaped from the clutches of a gang of cackling gropey, rancid breathed old men,intent on inserting their furry white tongues up and down,in and around her crack-didn't you!!! If you take some time to suss this place out before you post,you'll see that you definitely don't want to say anything along the lines of:"See you All Later,Be nice to each other."...!

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited February 09, 2001).]

6. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Damn, the kitten has claws.

7. Clintons Cat

Clintons Cat New Member

Well that was a blast,
    I promise i'll be back when i need another hit of pure hi -octane adrenaline fueled hate,
    till then
    Be Nice to Each Other
    CC

8. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

FUCK U, Buckwheat.

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clintons Cat:

AND PIMP YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what question..???

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

¡¿¿still puzzled??!

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm still waiting to hear what fucking question was asked of me clintons cat.. what fucking question??

and wasn't i an idiot not to go with my womans first impressions. she was right all along.. and i persuaded her otherwise!!

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Well I guess the question of 'Am I gay or not' has been answered.

Oh, the irony of this topic...

And come on Clintons cat! Where are you?
    Like we haven't seen you for nearly four months.

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

has it?? i could've sworn you denied fancying tori..
    the irony of the situation is that i had this feeling that i shouldn't trust you...

i couldn't think why.. so i assumed it's 'cos you were tryina 'steal' her from me...

well maybe you weren't..
    not that you could anyway...

i shouldn't have trusted you because you are a lying, cheating, weaselly, two-faced cumstain....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Don't deny it Tori....remember a few months ago when you had a long conversation with Pinky about me....how he told you that I really couldn't careless that you were with him...that you done me a favour.

How do you think he knew what to tell you...hell even when you told him not to tell me about the conversation... he said he wouldn't cause I was sat right next to him...well guess what...I was!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm just happy it's out in the open so everyone else knows and can tread carefully around you

and it wouldn't surprise me if you and clydie had some plot to split me and tori up to get back at us for 'breaking her heart.'

oh.. and a little bird tells me you find tori and me's sadistic humour repugnant..
    then what the fuck are you doing in fugly??

you and clydie are well suited and welcome to each other... y'know.. when i didn't know for certain which nick belonged to which person, i had you or clydie earmarked for both.... your posts/personalities are pretty much interchangable.

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: PimpDaddy has left the building ]

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

'has it?? i could've sworn you denied fancying tori..'

I have never denied fancying tori, Because I have never been asked.

'the irony of the situation is that i had this feeling that i shouldn't trust you...
    i couldn't think why.. so i assumed it's 'cos you were tryina 'steal' her from me...'

FOOLS ASSUME

'well maybe you weren't..'

Is that an ADMISSION Pimp?

'not that you could anyway...'

Hmmm...

'i shouldn't have trusted you because you are a lying,'

When have I ever lied to you ???

'cheating,'

When have I cheated? And with whom??? I owe nobody my loyalty. Least of all you Pimp, someone who has done nothing but falsely accuse me throughout our so
    called 'Friendship'. And yet I still didn't respond to your woman...

'weaselly,'

*Shrug*

'two-faced'

Did you get that one from IMC???

Never give out your password or credit card number in an instant message conversation.

American Sociopath says:
    two faced bitch
    Spooky says:
    ?
    Spooky says:
    explain
    Spooky says:
    well?
    Spooky says:
    well?
    Spooky says:
    pah!
    Spooky says:
    How do you work that out then?
    Spooky says:
    why?
    Spooky says:
    Two faced?
    Spooky says:
    explain
    Spooky says:
    ?
    Spooky says:
    your still online, why don't you talk to me?
    Spooky says:
    I guess Neo was right.
    Spooky says:
    'Your a fucking bitch, a whiney bitch at that.' HAHAHA! What the fuck do u know?
    Spooky says:
    I be back 2morow
    Spooky says:
    c u then?
    Spooky says:
    Nice talking with ya

I never did get an answer...

'cumstain....'

I have a fantastic collection of those on my cum-towel.

'i'm just happy it's out in the open so everyone else knows and can tread carefully around you'

I only troll those who rattle my bridge...

'and it wouldn't surprise me if you and clydie had some plot to split me and tori up to get back at us for 'breaking her heart.'

I never wished tori ill, I/we/you have caused her enough hurt though all this crap... And for that I am truly sorry... But you on the other hand, I couldn't give a damn about now.

'oh.. and a little bird tells me you find tori and me's sadistic humour repugnant..
    then what the fuck are you doing in fugly??'

If you are refering to your 'Zoophile victims' thing you were doing when fugly went payside. You will remember at the time I made no secret of how I felt, what with the things I said to you and tori...Like 'You guys are twisted' 'Are you really that bored?' 'Are you guys sure?' and numerous other comments I made at the time.
    And that 'little bird' is not very happy with anyone at the momment...

'you and clydie are well suited and welcome to each other... y'know.. when i didn't know for certain which nick belonged to which person, i had you or clydie earmarked for both.... your posts/personalities are pretty much interchangable.'

Was that when you Messaged me saying 'I think kinda is clydie' and I answered you with 'Well, it's not me'. ?
    And as for 'Clydie and I' There is nothing more between us than a rocky friendship at best.
    Although she does have a lovely tight pussy...
    Even with this tiny thingy of mine!!!

Boy...This really is becomming tiresome...

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Boy...This really is becomming tiresome...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it is.. i guess we can call this a done deal.. i've aired all my gripes.. you've answered them..

our tenuous pretence of a friendship is over.. and i feel much better about everything...

enjoy life pink..
    and i'll enjoy my forums... whoops .. life!!..

(btw.. the forums aren't my life.. tori is.. if i didn't have to come on the net to keep my phone bill down to talk to her.. you'd not see me in here for dust.. *shrug*..)

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think I'm getting an ulcer just READING this shit.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I think I'm getting an ulcer just READING this shit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

happy to be of service...

(can you die from an ulcer??)

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If the ulcer starts to bleed and it is left untreated, yes, you can die.

I won't let that kill me. I won't give you that satisfaction.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i wouldn't get any satisfaction from your death... i don't have any reason to care whether you live or die..

(IMC and SBD's gonna bitch at me for saying that)

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sorry .. i just gotta...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Spooky says:
    I guess Neo was right.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah.. that neo.. he's so ... he's so...

NEO is so...

not carrying this on or anything.. it's over now... innit??