IMC READ THIS, U LAMB

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nikky, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Pimpochet:
    lomotil gives great head, and thusly has a perfect five star rating...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goddamn right I do! I'm world-renowned, baby!

<marquee>

2. nikky

nikky New Member

ok so stars are black here...my bad..so?
    what oi got with lambs?
    well it is used daily by ME and another million on the world, like in holland and in germany some in america(i know one person that does)
    imc come and get me, i´ll be waiting for you
    i am not 13..im 16, and u/ur is used often, ba a lot of people so why cant i?
    IHN ur such a stupid whore.
    imc stop bugging me in icq.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

About the only person I've heard use the term 'lamb' to describe someone is Marilyn Manson.

4. nikky

nikky New Member

well
    in, for example, holland.
    they use the term "lamb" for someone stupid, a fashio0n victim, basicaly anything u dont like.
    they say, dumb lamb, or weak lamb.

--------------------------------------------

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: FrEaK AnGeL ]

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    About the only person I've heard use the term 'lamb' to describe someone is Marilyn Manson.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man, shes a 16 year old slut, what do you expect? She learned everything she knows from Limp Bizkit and Mtv..

6. nikky

nikky New Member

i dont watch tv, i dont even get mtv, couse we dont have satelite.
    limp bizkit.. ..naaa...not really...the only "kewl" guy is wes borland.

oh. and im not a slut, but if u wanna hold up the believe go on, i dont care.

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Want to know why IMC doesn't like women?
    Check out his details in ICQ. Nooo not the one with the chatprogram talking to you, #33866872.

"I love guys, butt-sex parties, guys, chatting to gay men, guys, playing water sports with men, guys, meeting and butt slaming new men, guys, butt-dancing, guys, dancing with guys while playing water-sports and chatting to them while meeting new men to fuck at parties, oh yeah and guys!!! *L*
    and refixing my computer, DJ'ing and stand up filatio!!!
    I also love when other guys pee in my asshole...damn what a rush! I think i made a new fetish with that!"

Don't that get you hot bunboyz?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmm... going by the female genders recent foray into the forum... how many of these women are actually likable.... most of 'em are irritating whiny cunts..

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

33866872 is my ICQ number? no my ICQ is 26034702. By the way, I have "strangers" pic, that is one fugly bitch. she looks like a hippy elf that smokes crack.. Ill post it later. Fuck it Ill post it now...

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder YOUR Children:
    .."strangers"...looks like a hippy elf that smokes crack...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I find that combination oddly, disturbingly attractive...hmm...

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

JESUS!!! Why can't I have one coherant, semi-attractive stalker? Just one? I always get but ass ugly psychopaths....

13. Lost Cause

Lost Cause New Member

Judging by the shit you put in your profile, and the crap you post, it realy is not that hard to see why you would get freaks stalking you.

And I think your elf friend looks like a horney hon. I'd do her & a handfull of E's
    What do ya say Stranger? Flying to Syd for the weekend?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey by all means, take the busted up looking bitch. I woulnd't let that bitch scrub the mud off my jeep tires.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder YOUR Children:
    hey by all means, take the busted up looking bitch. I woulnd't let that bitch scrub the mud off my jeep tires.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mud? You don't have blood on your tires? Don't tell me that the rain washed away the last traces of that little boy on the bicycle? You kept his helmet didn't you? Don't you always keep something of your victims? Do you still sleep with that lock of Jon Bennet's hair?

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lost Cause:
    I'd do her & a handfull of E's
    What do ya say Stranger? Flying to Syd for the weekend?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaahhh shucks *blush*
    Hand full of E's you say? Hmmm tempting offer, much better than IMC's offers anyway. (What is it with these yanks and crack? Don't they know hippy elves smoke pot, only the goth elves smoke crack)

Anyway, even though you asked so sweetly, I am not into chicks, sorry.

Got any E's Emetic?

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shit! I'm sorry! Just to make it up to you, if I should ever get knocked up, I'll let you kill my first born, cool?

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Shit! I'm sorry! Just to make it up to you, if I should ever get knocked up, I'll let you kill my first born, cool? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*starts to twitch uncontrolably*

19. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    hmmm... going by the female genders recent foray into the forum... how many of these women are actually likable.... most of 'em are irritating whiny cunts..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except for me...

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Mud? You don't have blood on your tires? Don't tell me that the rain washed away the last traces of that little boy on the bicycle? You kept his helmet didn't you? Don't you always keep something of your victims? Do you still sleep with that lock of Jon Bennet's hair?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHHHUSH! you wern't supposed to talk about that until the investagation was dropped