I'm sorry

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 17, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No it's all right..i was hoping one of them might have cut your cock off.

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    No it's all right..i was hoping one of them might have cut your cock off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You and I both know that deep down you don’t want that to happen

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh i do..i reall really do.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Oh i do..i reall really do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do too..
    (Tommy the bandwagon jumping cunt)

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hey, that was just low cutting on his dog. Whether you like someone or not, you should leave that poor dog alone... he didn't do a damn thing.

I really don't see how you could be so cruel to someone you don't really even know.

And I'm sorry to hear about your husband's cat. I know you aren't, but I'm sorry for him.

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Hey, that was just low cutting on his dog. Whether you like someone or not, you should leave that poor dog alone... he didn't do a damn thing.

I really don't see how you could be so cruel to someone you don't really even know.

And I'm sorry to hear about your husband's cat. I know you aren't, but I'm sorry for him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus Christ would you shut the fuck up?

7. Drago

Drago New Member

Cheezedawg? does that mean you've slid you little fella into your rotting dead dog?
    that's a little weird dude.

love drago

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    Jesus Christ would you shut the fuck up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're a fucking geek and a follower and you have never posted anything original in here... So why don't you shut the fuck up?

Please don't address me any further.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Cheese... Check your PM's.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Icenwhore.... I imagine you brought this back so I would respond to your three month old insults. Either that or you're trying to get me to come to Georgia (Don't be ashamed, many others have riden the Cheezedawg express on my nationwide journeys.) Normally, I would let sleeping dogs lie (no pun intended) but I'm drunk so I'll let you in on a secret.

Now lean in close....

Closer.

Closer.

WHOA! Not that close. I can smell your crotch rot from that distance. That's just nasty girl. Mop that cunt real quick.

Ok thanks.

Anyway, here's the secret.

Ready?

I am white trash. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. Making 6 figures a year is just a front for what I really am. A Man -Whore who travels from state to state pleasing women who tired of the boring lives. But maybe that will change when I come to your farm and you to teach me to respect women. Does that mean I'm not allowed to nut in their mouths anymore? Or give them Angry Dragons? No thanks. I'll keep on getting laid and leaving them begging for more. Same as you would after hopping aboard the pleasure machine.

I JUST CAN'T CHANGE! I've tried and tried but just can't do it.

My mother had to raise my brother and I on her salary as a tank diver at the sewage plant. My dad was a drunk who beat her if she didn't make enough (or shower enough) to feed his habits. It's no wonder I turned out like I did.

ITS NOT MY FAULT! I JUST WANT A CHANCE TO BE NORMAL!!! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME! I NEED SOME FSKHGJG.....

Please excuse Cheeze's outbursts. Too much intellectual strain causes him to break down periodically. Thank you and goodnight.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

As long as you don't let Chee-Dog near a "Taco Cabana" - you'll be alright.

Trust me, the wetbacks spit in your food if you ask for a 'pink taco'... Well, the smart ones at least...