iM sO sToNeD

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by darknessallaroundme, Jun 7, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<font size=8 color="grey">SORTED!</font>

[ June 15, 2001: Message edited by: P. Diddy ]

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    are your initials J B?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since we get multiple guesses;

Jimmy Buffet?
    Jim Beam?
    James Brown?
    Jim Baker?
    John Belushi?
    (Judge) Joe Brown?
    Joe Blow?

I'm dry right now... I'll try to think of some more.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'm dry right now....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err...
    *snigger*

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i know what his last name is. i wont tell anyone, though. unless...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by P. Diddy:
    err...
    *snigger*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I walked right into that one.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's called leading with the chin

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hmmmm. All close but no cigar. Let's see.... that means Kitana gets 35 bucks..... and I get 7 blowjobs. Hell. I'm liking this game already.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not disqualified?

Uh-oh. I better limber up!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

Cheezy: pass me the money

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey look i'm quoting again...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    Then out of the shadows came the monsterous figure.........a being unlike any ive seen before......it stared at me with beady red eyes.....its breath smelled of rotton sewer water.......i stared back, terriffied not only of my life, but the torture that lies ahead......for this was not the death id expected......but one sent for those seeking death.....and i knew that one wrong move would send it crazy......ripping and tearing at my flesh with its razor sharp teeth.....eating away at my helpless body..... feelings of regret run through my head......regret that i hadnt taken life seriously........because now im gonna pay.........for all the times i wished for death......wished i could just escape...........i never understood what death was really like........never thought that death is more horrible than the life i was living.......until now.
    For now i am a wandering spirit.........to wander with the rest of the lost souls.......in search of something else.....something i cannot find.......something none of these others can find.......a better place than where i am now.
    I call this my own prison.......an eternety in silence.......cut off from all human contact......all alone in this dark dark place.......im starting to realize how valuable my life really was.....
    Then i found him.......the one i was hoping not to see but have worshipped all my life......the one and only satan.......his appearence is way to frightening for description......but as i stared into his face i started to fear for my being.........for he spoke not a word......his appearence alone is enough to make you fear.......
    As i stared at the creature.......i began to think of all the times i preyed to this monster......thinking that it was the right thing to do.......now im going to have to pay for my sins......pay for what is wrong
    I stare in horror as the demon pointed at me.......his long finger extended out to his vicious claw......and it was gone.......everything.........just pitch blackness is what im surrounded in......nothing can be worse than this......an eternety in darkness. I sit and cry........thinking of all that i had......alll i could still have....and now im forced to live with nothing......and nothing is what lies ahead for me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>