iM sO sToNeD

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by darknessallaroundme, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Why IMC had to blurt that out is beyond me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think it was because he could think of no witty comeback... It would seem that some people, when their caricature is under threat, just kinda panic and can think of nothing in reply. And so resort to using personal shit(hmm,'peas in a pod' springs to mind). Quite sad really.

And I know Nauseous posted your 'favourite song'(I guess it was your favourite HEHEHE) but that was some funny shit! And well worthy of posting...

But your reply on the other hand was nothing but LOW IMC... Really LOW...

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    NO!Not bitter at all!Like everyone else here,I.M.C. thinks... ...is a beautiful name,and can't help but raise his voice in adoration when he utters it!Relax and stop taking everything the wrong way!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... I'm impressed. That must have taken you at least two minutes to make. I used to hate my name, but seeing it displayed so realistically on a K-Y box (who would have ever thought of something so witty and original?!?) makes me realize it's not that bad at all. Hell, seeing that makes me feel like a kid again! Thanks!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I used to hate my name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like my name.. (my real one).. i'm named after an archangel

EXORCISM (sign of cross where <font size=5 color="red">+</font> indicates)

In the name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.

Psalm 67: God arises; His enemies are scattered and those who hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies. He has conquered, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the offspring of David.
    May thy mercy, Lord, descend upon us. as great as our hope in Thee.

We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the name and by the power of Our Lord Jesus Christ <font size=5 color="red">+</font> may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb. <font size=5 color="red">+</font> Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment God's elect and sift them as wheat. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    The Most High God commands you, <font size=5 color="red">+</font> He with whom, in your great insolence, you still claim to be equal; "He who wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth".
    God the Father commands you. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    God the Holy Ghost commands you. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    Christ, God's word made flesh, commands you. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>

He who came down from heaven to save our race out done through your envy, "humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death". He who has built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against Her, because He will dwell with Her "all days even to the end of the world"
    The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you, <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>

The Glorious Mother of God, the Virgin Mary, commands you; <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    She who by her humility and from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception, crushed your proud head.

The Faith of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and of the other Apostles commands you. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>

The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the saints command you. <font size=5 color="red">+</font>

Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you by the living God, <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    by the true God, <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    by the holy God, <font size=5 color="red">+</font>
    by the God, Who so loved the world that He gave up His only son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish, but have life everlasting; stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty.

Begone, Satan. inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation. Give place to Christ in Whom you have found none of your works; give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquitted be Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and terrible Name of Jesus, this Name which caused hell to tremble, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Dominations of heaven are humble submissives, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating; "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord, the God of Armies."

V. O Lord, hear my prayer
    R/. And let my cry come unto Thee
    V. May the Lord be with thee
    R/. And with thy spirit.

Let us pray: God of heaven, God of earth, God of Angels, God of Archangels, God of Patriarchs, God of prophets, God of Apostles, God of Martyrs, God of Confessors, God of Virgins, God who has power to give life after death and rest after work, because there is no other God than Thee and there can be no other, for Thou art the Creator of all things, visible and invisible, of whose reign there shall be no end, we humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy glorious Majesty and we beseech thee to deliver us by Thy power from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits, from their snares, their lies and their furious wickedness; deign, O lord, to grant us thy powerful protection and to keep us safe and sound. We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

From the snares of the devil, deliver us, O Lord.

That Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty, we beseech Thee to hear us.

That Thou may crush down all enemies of Thy Church, we beseech Thee to hear us.

St Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all his evil spirits that roam about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    so.. KY jelly reminds you of your childhood... nice

5. darknessallaroundme

darknessallaroundme New Member

God smokes only the finest budz.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

GOD blessed me with a scroll wheel.

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

8. darknessallaroundme

wAndering miNds

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: darknessallaroundme ]

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    C:/asshole<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Oh well, at least he spelled it right! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you couldn't extend that simple courtesy to him??...
    his name is spelt Dwaine.. not Dwayne

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    GOD blessed me with a scroll wheel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen!

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I'd bet any girl in here a blowjob that they can't guess my real name. (Snoodles.... if you are still around, stay the fuck from this. You lose even if you get it right. Chicks only. And Kitana gets her five bucks still when someone wins.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we get multiple guesses?

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Sure. Why not. Although each wrong answer gets me another blow job and my wife another 5 bucks. But if you get it right.... I have to do the same for you and give Kitana five bucks if she is your pimpette as well.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Lt told me your name once... I bet he knows it

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yeah. LT knows. But he wouldn't rat me out unless he really needed a 20 rock in a bad way.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

are your initials J B?

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Might be.

18. darknessallaroundme

fuck the world i hate everyone theyre backstabbers and liars...FUCK THE WORLD.....
    (smokin crack does that to people)
    fuckin backstabbin motherfuckers

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    fuck the world i hate everyone theyre backstabbers and liars...FUCK THE WORLD.....
    (smokin crack does that to people)
    fuckin backstabbin motherfuckers
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *Tries to stifle laughter*
    ...AWWWWW,Tardness-surely it can't be THAT bad!!?!

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ha ha ha ha ha....oops!You'll have to wait for someone else to reply now,so you can have your beloved black slot.

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]