iM sO sToNeD

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by darknessallaroundme, Jun 7, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey I like to smoke dope too, except I don't Have to act like a braggard nigger about it to impress people...

2. darknessallaroundme

darknessallaroundme New Member

i dont go braggin about it...its just all i have to talk about....drugs are my life....well since you all dont wannna hear the shit ill just change my topic.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Hey I like to smoke dope too, except I don't Have to act like a braggard nigger about it to impress people...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't?!?

4. Icare

Icare New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darknessallaroundme:
    i dont go braggin about it...its just all i have to talk about....drugs are my life....well since you all dont wannna hear the shit ill just change my topic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SHIT-I'M STARTIN' TO FEEL SORRY FOR THE LITTLE NANCY-STICK GOBBLING WHIGGER BOY

5. Icare

Icare New Member

<marquee> LOSER NANCING QUEER FUCKTARD </marquee>

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You don't?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when have you ever seen me talk in ebonics and "rap" about getting high? I thought you were going to kill yourself.. hurry up and quit fucking around

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    when have you ever seen me talk in ebonics and "rap" about getting high? I thought you were going to kill yourself.. hurry up and quit fucking around<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, IMC. I'm going to stay alive a little while longer, just to piss you off. You give me a reason to live. Knowing that I can "ruffle your feathers" makes my shitty, dull, miserable life a little brighter! I'm hearing a song right now. It's your favorite, IMC... "Did you ever know that your my hero?/And everything I would like to be/I can fly higher than an eagle/For you are the wind beneath my wings..." Hmmm... perhaps you like to see the whole song in it's entirety?

IMC's Song (also known as Wind Beneath My Wings)

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh.
    It must have been cold there in my shadow,
    To never have sunlight on your face.
    You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
    You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
    While you were the one with all the strain.
    A beautiful face without a name for so long.
    A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
    And everything I would like to be?
    I can fly higher than an eagle,
    For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
    But I've got it all here in my heart.
    I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
    I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
    You're everything I wish I could be.
    I could fly higher than an eagle,
    For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
    You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
    Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
    For you are the wind beneath my wings,
    'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
    You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
    Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
    Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
    Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
    So high I almost touch the sky.
    Thank you, thank you,
    Thank *Hell for you, the wind beneath my wings.

*altered lyric

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    No, IMC. I'm going to stay alive a little while longer, just to piss you off. You give me a reason to live. Knowing that I can "ruffle your feathers" makes my shitty, dull, miserable life a little brighter! I'm hearing a song right now. It's your favorite, IMC... "Did you ever know that your my hero?/And everything I would like to be/I can fly higher than an eagle/For you are the wind beneath my wings..." Hmmm... perhaps you like to see the whole song in it's entirety?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size = 5>Wow <font color =red><bold>kelly! </font color></bold>how did you know that was my favorite song <font color = red><bold>kelly?</font color></bold>

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Wow! I've never seen you shout like that befor IMC... That hit a raw nerve did it? And tell me your joking... 'Wind beneath my wings'? By Bet Midler? Your favourite song??? Getoutahere!!! Is that for real???

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Wow <font color =red><bold>kelly! </font color></bold>how did you know that was my favorite song <font color = red><bold>kelly?</font color></bold><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA ...

kelly... *snigger*

11. darknessallaroundme

darknessallaroundme New Member

Then out of the shadows came the monsterous figure.........a being unlike any ive seen before......it stared at me with beady red eyes.....its breath smelled of rotton sewer water.......i stared back, terriffied not only of my life, but the torture that lies ahead......for this was not the death id expected......but one sent for those seeking death.....and i knew that one wrong move would send it crazy......ripping and tearing at my flesh with its razor sharp teeth.....eating away at my helpless body..... feelings of regret run through my head......regret that i hadnt taken life seriously........because now im gonna pay.........for all the times i wished for death......wished i could just escape...........i never understood what death was really like........never thought that death is more horrible than the life i was living.......until now.
    For now i am a wandering spirit.........to wander with the rest of the lost souls.......in search of something else.....something i cannot find.......something none of these others can find.......a better place than where i am now.
    I call this my own prison.......an eternety in silence.......cut off from all human contact......all alone in this dark dark place.......im starting to realize how valuable my life really was.....
    Then i found him.......the one i was hoping not to see but have worshipped all my life......the one and only satan.......his appearence is way to frightening for description......but as i stared into his face i started to fear for my being.........for he spoke not a word......his appearence alone is enough to make you fear.......
    As i stared at the creature.......i began to think of all the times i preyed to this monster......thinking that it was the right thing to do.......now im going to have to pay for my sins......pay for what is wrong
    I stare in horror as the demon pointed at me.......his long finger extended out to his vicious claw......and it was gone.......everything.........just pitch blackness is what im surrounded in......nothing can be worse than this......an eternety in darkness. I sit and cry........thinking of all that i had......alll i could still have....and now im forced to live with nothing......and nothing is what lies ahead for me.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

yOu ArE So bOrInG

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yeah, he hasn't got the message yet...

violence is necessary!

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wow kelly! how did you know that was my favorite song kelly?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All right everyone... My real name is Kelly. Why IMC had to blurt that out is beyond me. I guess he's bitter about something. Oh well, at least he spelled it right!

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you know what they say about girls who's first name ends in an "ie"?

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

All right everyone... My real name is Kelly. Why IMC had to blurt that out is beyond me. I guess he's bitter about something. Oh well, at least he spelled it right!

[ June 10, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because I knew it would shut you up fpr a little while.. which it did. I just don't understand why you act like a fucking piece of shit to people who try to be nice to you. IKinda understand why no one likes you now

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Because I knew it would shut you up fpr a little while.. which it did. I just don't understand why you act like a fucking piece of shit to people who try to be nice to you. IKinda understand why no one likes you now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut me up?!?

Who's being nice to me? I think I'd go elsewhere (as in another site) if I wanted to be treated with respect. No one likes me? So what? A lot of the people who DO like me, don't even really know me. So what are you saying? That you know me really well? We've barely talked. On the few instances we did, it was apparent that you couldn't go too long without saying something really shitty to me. What the fuck do you expect?!? I only pick fun in here (the forum). I don't try to take this shit on a personal level. I don't need the added stress. Lighten up IMC!

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, you an pinky brown eye are two peas in a pod... all you want is attention, well this is the last bit of it you will get from me... ta-da~!

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'd bet any girl in here a blowjob that they can't guess my real name. (Snoodles.... if you are still around, stay the fuck from this. You lose even if you get it right. Chicks only. And Kitana gets her five bucks still when someone wins.)

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO!Not bitter at all!Like everyone else here,I.M.C. thinks... ...is a beautiful name,and can't help but raise his voice in adoration when he utters it!Relax and stop taking everything the wrong way!!!