Im in love...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 6, 2001.

1. SexXy

SexXy New Member

I touch myself

2. Lost Cause

Lost Cause New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    I touch myself<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooo I love it when you talk like that
    Tell us all the juicy details

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I agree. I wanna hear about this sexybiotch.

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I agree. I wanna hear about this sexybiotch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I touch myself as well Chedder, you wanna hear more whisper me!

5. SexXy

SexXy New Member

Well...there is really nothing to it. If my boyfriend isnt around...and im feeling alittle..well horny..then I touch myself

Most girls do, and if they tell you they dont their lying..hehe at least im honest

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

What kind of a description is that??!? And No Pinky! I don't wanna hear about how you polish your rocket.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImStillaPieceOfShit:
    Well...there is really nothing to it. If my boyfriend isnt around...and im feeling alittle..well horny..then I touch myself

Most girls do, and if they tell you they dont their lying..hehe at least im honest
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MY GOODNESS CLINGYSTINKUS!!!As daring and sexually liberated as EVER i see!!!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    PIMP:

In that picture that is posted, who is the guy hanging on the door? It looks like Evan Dando. And if you don't know, a simple "I dunno" would suffice.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PUKEY:

I DUNNO...

but i thought it was that brazilian model.. gisele....

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

And all this started cause IMC posted a song about being in love with a dead dog.

I fucking love this place.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    Im jealous<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ImOneSlimyBitch translator:
    slimy bitch thinks she is being humorous and ironic here....therefore read the opposite...slimy bitch is actually ,in this instance,telling us the truth!

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

PIMP:

In that picture that is posted, who is the guy hanging on the door? It looks like Evan Dando. And if you don't know, a simple "I dunno" would suffice.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

12. SexXy

SexXy New Member

Nursey: Shut the fuck up already, you are fucking annoying. Why do you feel the need to bitch or pick everything out that I say. Maybe deep down you really want me. I mean you always reply to things I say.

?Jealous or You want me?

Its gotta be one of the 2

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and I still love that fucking dog

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member