Im in love...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 6, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

BABY DICK FUCK

Dead..
    Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck

Take your fat tongue! And curl it into a 'U',
    You take and unborn child who knows not what you do

Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck - Baby Dick Fuck - Baby dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Suck
    Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck

There's no excuse, give him the goose
    With a push and then a shove
    Teach that child how grown-ups love

Fuck Fuck
    Suck Suck
    Fuck Fuck

I haunt the malls and the Burger Kings
    I am the giver of pain
    Splitting the rumps of the wicked
    Only the nipples remain

The cherub screams "NO" as I move to defile
    Our bodies entwine in a puddle of bile
    Many years later we'll look back and smile
    As we thrash about on the urine-drenched tile
    The delivery room is as still as a tomb
    I fuck the child while its still in your womb
    The child is now dead and you start to blubber
    Fuck your warm corpse with your child as a rubber

Take your fat tongue, ram it up her bung
    Her face is packed with cum
    We've only just begun
    From your head, your eyes I pluck
    Give you savage socket fuck
    Work my wand of black obsidian
    End up like a Branch Davidian

Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck
    Baby Dick Fuck

2. FuckMe_Im Psycho

FuckMe_Im Psycho New Member

And just for the record i'm not fat/stupid either. My pic is posted cocksucker. Why don't you pay as must attention to the posts as you do that ImASmellyCunt??? Maybe you would stop missing shit geez

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mPsycho:
    And just for the record i'm not fat/stupid either. My pic is posted cocksucker. Why don't you pay as must attention to the posts as you do that ImASmellyCunt??? Maybe you would stop missing shit geez<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why don't you pay a little more attention dumb cunt.. rather than accusing me of ignorance... then you'd notice that I posted your fucking pic...
    hmm.. i posted it.. yet i missed it.. curious occurence.. you fucking white-trash retard...

anyway.. the jury's out until you send a pic of your lower half.. fatty...

and i think you've just answered the question of being stupid.. dummy

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Not you dumbass. You're ugly and bi-polar,she's dumb and fat. Christ,can you even read?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think du-wayan is tryina out-retard kitana... he's been a dumb fuck all night on messenger... maybe it's 'cos he got laid

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its Duh-waine..

8. GreenAppleSplatters

This is the funniest thread I've seen in here in a long time. Keep it up cunts and asswipes.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FuckMe_I'mTryingtho:

<marquee>And just for the record i'm not fat/stupid either. My pic is posted cocksucker. Why don't you pay as must attention to the posts as you do that ImASmellyCunt??? Maybe you would stop missing shit geez..hey there fuckface...nobody gives a fuck about you and your shitty posts...Like a fagroid dickhead like you would have anything "real" to say anyhow...so congrats...if you wanted us to call you a fag, dickhead, asshole, shitface, fat, ugly, retarded or a mother fucker then you succeded. I bet your fat crack whore mother is sooo proud of you. Tell her that my fat slob uncle bob wants his $10 back. She gave him crabs just by sucking his dick. Only way I can think of that happening is that she was sucking your nasty drunken dad off and caught it from him who caught it from your little sister when he was raping her slutty little ass. Her mustache must have been the culprit.Fucking shithead.....Hey faggot...i got a pop up for ya...see that baseball bat? pop it up your sorry stupid lazy fat cum guzzling ass ya stupid fuck....maybe i can talk american sociopath into kicking the dog shit outta him...hmmmm we'll see..I'd call A S fuckface when I was licking his balls...kinda be like *liccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk* mmmmmmm you looooove that dont you fuckface??tell mama you love it...Ok I'm not ugly. A S has seen my pic. Ask him. And Cheezy baby---come to mama...got somethin for ya and 'i'm a dirty whore' do you like just read cosmo like it's just sooooooo like OMGODDDD geeeez no-one wants your skanky pussy anyway so why don't you just go fuck your little boybands geez etc etc etc etc and so on...</marquee><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Jesus fucking christ...when did you say you were going to stick your cock in her mouth IMC???

10. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i think du-wayan is tryina out-retard kitana... he's been a dumb fuck all night on messenger... maybe it's 'cos he got laid<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,he's been saying some pretty random shit lately. Well,more random than usuall.

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Well he has been making complete sense to me lately!

What a scary thought...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i think du-wayan is tryina out-retard kitana... he's been a dumb fuck all night on messenger... maybe it's 'cos he got laid<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do you mean "tryina out-retard kitana?"

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    what do you mean "tryina out-retard kitana?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what i mean is... no matter how dumb he gets.. no matter how retarded he acts.. he'll never be more retarded than you..

which is why i said "tryina" out-retard you...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

FUCK YOU, PIMP!!!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just says it how i sees it..

16. kitana

kitana New Member

Pimp: you wont be seeing anything when i am through with you

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah be careful pimp.. she may "wormer" you

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i think i know what kitana has in mind..
    she 'stole' this picture from my webspace... i know she's been showing people it and saying it's me and my baby.. or some shit..

anyway.. she's got some home-grown texan voodoo shit planned for the baby in that pic.. she'll be utilising the wide range of animal bits she has stored in jars in her closet... and shaking some concoction of shit at a printout of the pic, while growling some ancient mexican mumbo-jumbo jabber... sounding kinda like the drunk uncle she has sleeping under the porch....

the baby will probably get a mild case of cholic and green poo... but at least she'll have the satisfaction.......

.......of having done a voodoo attack on some 'innocent' asswipe.. and some anonymous baby...
    i say innocent.. the fact i got this guys pic on my webspace is 'cos he was trawling for underage sucksluts to have a cyber-homo fest with.. and he found me..

but i digress... kitana.. stop flashing pics from my webspace and saying they're pics of me... if you want to know if you've found one of me.. ask ...
    but you won't find any on those pages i ain't already posted on here before...
    there is one on my webspace you ain't seen... a good clear one... but it ain't so easy for you to 'steal'

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah she is a nosey whore... she stole all my pics off my site, and she masterbates to my pics... It is annoying, especially when you are helping a friend out hosting there pic, and Kuntuna has to ask "Is this your girldriend? who the fuck is this?" like your fucking married... shes a fucking waste of human flesh. A lot of the stuff I say here is a guise, and a big "show" but I am serious.. I truly hate her. She is really stupid.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Hey fuck all of you! i just copied the pics, i didnt steal them!
    if i stole them, then you wouldnt have copies of them now.
    dumbasses
    i dont do shit like that pimp
    and i definitely dont masturbate to IMC's pics...