Im in love...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Aug 6, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    but you seem to THINK you know everything about me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're starting to sound like fucking menopauseous

2. SexXy

SexXy New Member

I have no reason to lie to you fuckers or to anyone else. Maybe if you took the time to actually talk to me you would see how wrong you really are. I dont wanna waste my time or your time so fuck it. If you dont like the shit I say, or the way I "act" then save the bullshit arguing and dont listen to me.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    save the bullshit arguing<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK YOU ...
    the bullshit arguings what makes this rotten viscera coated shithole halfway bearable
    cunt

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuckability Personified:
    you're starting to sound like fucking menopauseous <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

JESUS!!! you are right... hmmm interesting... I wonder where she is...

5. SexXy

SexXy New Member

CUNT, IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO CALL PEOPLE??

And FUCK YOU, leave me outta the arguing.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

CUNT, IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO CALL PEOPLE??

And FUCK YOU, leave me outta the arguing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up you lying bitch.. Ive had enough of your bullshit today

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

of course it isn't you cunt-rot ridden slut-victim of kiddie-touching...

i save cunt for wannabe molestees like yourself..

8. SexXy

SexXy New Member

Aww poor baby..Youve had enough?! Well in that case I guess ill stop...i dont wanna hurt you too much

9. SexXy

SexXy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuckability Personified:
    of course it isn't you cunt-rot ridden slut-victim of kiddie-touching...

i save cunt for wannabe molestees like yourself..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very good, im so proud of you for FINALLY displaying your use of other vocabulary. Keep up the good work!

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally pouted by ImOneWhinySpeciMan:
    I dont understand why you guys all say shit about kitana when 1/2 of you have admitted your ugly fat slobs yourselves.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What, you mean that A.S. all by himself is 50% of members?
    <FONT COLOR="ORANGE">[Aside to A.S. - Sorry, had to exploit someone to counter that ridiculously hyperbolic statement, and your name came up by random drawing, trust me; nothing personal ]</FONT>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    What's your point?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Lay off of her and stop being such dickheads.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Before we choose, what are our other options?

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

ImOneWhiNyspeciMan's hits...they just keep a-coming...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    <H3 ALIGN="CENTER">On Forum Conversation</H3>
    IM OBVIOUSLY not gonna like everything that people have to say.
    Translation: I don't like anything ANYONE has to say.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you nick that one outta "Cosmo" or "Seventeen"? What the hell - I bet if you don't eat anything for 3 days, you'll lose 20lb, right?

Correction: that diet might come close to achieving what it promises, if you include these additional particulars that she conveniently omitted:

• 1)Drink only 1 cup of water each day
      2)Immediately throw it up.
      3)After each so-called meal, go to the bathroom and throw it all up (good practice for wannabe bulimics, and a bonus treat for toilet fetishists)
      4)Wear 3 heavy layers of clothing in the summer and move around a lot to keep a good sweat going (stay in carpeted areas by Day 2 as you'll be getting light-headed)
      5)Gobble diuretic pills.
      6)On Day 3, just before weigh-in, strip nude, cut off all your hair, clip your finger and toenails then - just for good measure - empty your stomach into the sink of whatever black, stringy clumps of mucus still remain.
      7)Climb on scale, rejoice at your unnoticeable 8lb loss, then immediately pass out cold from malnutrition, dehydration and low blood sodium levels, and completely miss whatever date or lame social event for which you were idiotically expecting to lose 10lb in 3 days.
      8)<FONT COLOR="GRAY">Optional for anorexics:</FONT> Repeat numbers 1 thru 7 until you die.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Emetic ]

12. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

oooooo boy. Where do I start?
    So many choice bit on this one..... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Ummmmm Because we are ugly, fat, slobs with taste? Ugly fat and slobbish does not mean stupid, blind, and suicidal.

amen!
    Um .....no.

How about these for a start....

Bitch,whore,sleaze,sleaze-bag,skank,chickenhead,syphlitic cooze jockey,cum guzzling gutter slut,backdoor groupie fuckpuppet,waste of skin, fecal licker, shit I can go on and on and on....

We just know a cunt when we see one.
    Not anything......see previous post about that spic bitch Kitana. I would include you, but.........we have yet to determine if you HAVE a pussy.

Have a sunshine filled day, and a shotgun filled mouth CUNT.

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    oooooo boy. Where do I start?
    So many choice bits on this one...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *cackles* I know what you mean - I've already had my fill for the night. You clean the plate.
    {slapping forehead} THAT'S the one I was wracking my brain for the other night in a totally unrelated - and frankly, irrelevant - context. Thx for the mnemonic - hate when brain cells go 404.

14. SexXy

SexXy New Member

I dont have the energy to bitch at the ignorant things you posted in this thread RICHARD. Maybe ill get back to you tomorrow, if i have time.

15. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

I arent nor want to be a turb buglar you little shit I despise everything gay and queer, Id rather fuck kitana then be gay

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally sniveled by Shit Fly:
    I'd rather fuck Kitana then be gay<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the difference between us - I'm not weak like you.

17. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

WOW eat fly bacon

18. Emetic

Emetic New Member

A translation of ImOneSelfconTradictingBabbler's post above:

<FONT COLOR="RED">"I dont have the energy to bitch..."</FONT>

"I don't have the mental resources to compose even the weakest comeback..."

<FONT COLOR="RED">"...at the ignorant things you posted in this thread RICHARD."</FONT>

"...to that diabolical slammer you figuratively shoved in my ass and rammed home with a kick..."

<FONT COLOR="RED">"Maybe ill get back to you tomorrow..."</FONT>

"Maybe everyone will forget about it if I make myself real small and quiet for awhile..."

<FONT COLOR="RED">"...if i have time." </FONT>

"...but I don't care what you think - no, I don't...like, really, I don't care, you hear me, fuckers? I rilly, rilly don't care..."

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Shrieked so trilly and so many times by ImOneSexXyBitch that the opposite is most certainly true:
    "...but I don't care what you think - no, I don't...like, really, I don't care, you hear me, fuckers? I rilly, rilly don't care..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Fuck you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    See, this precisely illustrates your problem: promises, promises, promises....