I'm in love with I Murder Children, and I don't care what th

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Jew, Dec 10, 2000.

1. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Whew...sorry it's taken me so long to reply guys. Been working...haven't even been near the comp in days.

Thank you for the compliment on my last post...I thought it was mighty tasty myself, and I'm glad it was appreciated.

As for you, IMC...come to mamma. Hahaha!

And finally, as for a pic. I honestly do not have one to post or send. I am a computer idiot. It's true. I log on, check and reply to my email, then I come here and post. This is the extent of my computer usage. I have no scanner...I'm very sorry. I would actually put one up if I could. Sure, it's likely that one or more of you would take it and do fightening things with it. I guess all I would ask for are bigger tits and please don't make me a blonde. Alas, we have no pic of me to play with. I'm truly oh so very sorry.

**sits back comfortably in my Slobdom, snaps the whip at IMC**

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

everytime I fart, my asshole stings... Kike ive said, although tepting, never eat authitic mexican food sold from a trailor on the side of the highway... Yes it is tasty, and inexpensive, the hell your anus goes through is unbearable.. I have been pissing out of my ass for two days now

3. monk12

monk12 New Member

man this shit is sweet you guys rule man.

SHUT UP YOU YUPPY FAG!

My doctor says I have problems... but the guys at work think my jokes are funny.

Nah just fucking around but seriously it is good people explore a sick sense of humor it is the spice of life.
    ---------------------------------------------
    FUCK MORE HARP SEALS!

4. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Pimp said:>>>It's ok... the image of rotting flesh and the snappy rigor mortis march is probably much better while a vivid sight in my imagination.... better to leave it like that than spoil the fantasy with dull reality<<<

You're absolutely right. I wouldn't dare ruin that image of me for you. I will now be sharpening my snappy rigor mortis march skills at work. I'm sure they won't mind. As for the rotting flesh...well, a little air freshener and they hardly seem to notice at all.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheUndeadChick:
    Pimp said:>>>It's ok... the image of rotting flesh and the snappy rigor mortis march is probably much better while a vivid sight in my imagination.... better to leave it like that than spoil the fantasy with dull reality<<<

You're absolutely right. I wouldn't dare ruin that image of me for you. I will now be sharpening my snappy rigor mortis march skills at work. I'm sure they won't mind. As for the rotting flesh...well, a little air freshener and they hardly seem to notice at all.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And a little makeup wouldn't hurt either.

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

6. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    sarcasm??

isn't that known as 'the lowest form of wit?'

figures.. coming from a lower form

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well bitch sarcasm is only called the lowest form of wit by all those incredibly fucked up stupid people like your self who can neither understand it or comprehend it let alone recognise it,

jew you have my sympathies with dealing with such an unbelievably insanely stupid and idiotic crowd of people,

take care my friends

and be well :)

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and we all thought funKnobby had caught the AIDS from that piece of scotish beef Mark Hollz.. I guess he is sort of like herpees, kinda goes into remission for a few months then returns unexpectedly

------------------
    Oh Im sorry, does my name offend you? GOOD!!!

8. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

"herpes-bobby" thats a good one

------------------
    Fat girls need love too.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how come the scotish can't kill themselves like the Irish? Just proves my point that God dosen't exist

10. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jurkin 24-7:
    "herpes-bobby" thats a good one

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gonosyphiherpilaids - every disease combined into one...

11. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    do you think Blobby caught that when he/she/it..(i prefer it myself) was having fun.........

is that why it's such a fuckin annoyance

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think so, because me and a few friends (few as in I can't count that high) made up that term for a severely horribly redheaded stepchild slut named Shereena that we all made the mistake of fucking...

so I think the disease does cause ppl to be very annoying and obnoxious