Im drunk and have free long distance

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, May 20, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

also if that pic is you i might start being nice to you cos your well worth a portion of my old beef jerky any chance of a pic of you and the dog going at it??

2. kitana

kitana New Member

stfu, tommy, dont be a pussy, post yer pic

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

look im trying to talk all macho and hard and come up with a good excuse for a reason not too post a pic so i dont have to admit im a thick fucking retard that dont know how to post a pic,u happy now ya goddamn bitch?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok but if you psot it and i end up being stuck up a goat or with a dick on head i'll get my dad on you........if i can find him that is.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

thanx, nauseous!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ok but if you psot it and blah blah blah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ok but if you psot it and i end up being stuck up a goat or with a dick on head i'll get my dad on you........if i can find him that is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you want me to edit the pic?

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

So you want me to edit the pic?

NO!!!

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

NO!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you want her to leave it as is...with you fuckin' a goat while wearing a penis on your head? That's pretty fuckin' ballsy...

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

FRED! Your sig gif ROCKS!

11. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Geez... look at all these great GIFs. Thanks Fred.

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

damn, I give up

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    oops

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

will someone post that link proper or else your all being sacked.

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

will someone post that link proper or else your all being sacked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the site where I got it at. I'm sure some of you are already familiar with it. They don't have has many graphics as some other sites, but they have some pretty good ones. Enjoy.

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    FRED! Your sig gif ROCKS! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you, rat. I just followed the trail from a gif in someone else's sig and they had a whole slew of good ones. I liked the one I lifted the best. It's almost hypnotic. When I first saw it I stared at it for about ten minutes, that's when I decided it had to go into my sig.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    This is the site where I got it at.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummmm...that one doesn't seem to work. I dunno. The persons sig I got the url from isn't workin' either, so I'm guessing it's not just me. The link was to a site called bestsmileys.com but it sho looks diffint now. Apparently they've exceded their monthly traffic quota and they'll be down for a while (after the first of the month I guess). So for now it's just an ad for doteasysomethingorother and there's some odd lookin' chic sayin',"Welcome!"

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cheers fred ya useless twat,thanks for fuck all.

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

thanks for fuck all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf saying is that, god damn you limey bastards are fucking weird. this limey bastard was trying to talk to me at work the other day so i told him to "talk to the balls" and he replied chitchat with the nads..... god damn english people suck.