If you were marooned

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Mar 8, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

And no shagging in the life raft wait till you get to the islnad we dont want it to capside

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    We cooks tend to be pretty laid back actually. Though the lack of cigarettes and beer would start to wear on me after a while.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be there.

Actually I wouldn't wana be stranded with any of you! Maybe a chick, but thats thinking with my dick. Even then my chances would be pretty slim.

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    OK, OK, OK Chester and L'il Devil can come as well...anyone else whilst the fucking life raft is here? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, me you fucker, is there room for Rat if she sits on my face?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    You mean bastard,what'd I ever do to you?Thanks a frickin' lot. I wanted to come along too...
    as long as i wasnt one of the dying ones,or used as bait to catch food. Or as the food itself. I watch Survivor damnit, I'd be good if everyone was stranded!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's ok, we can go on my yaht instead and drink fine wines and go past the shipwrecked fugylites and giggle.

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Nursey cause she's hot and she always has some dank ass drugs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was gonna say klitana too but after reading this post i gotta say nursey too,and i notice no one said they'd wanna be marooned with me,i feel so unloved.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

the thought of being marooned with anyone scares me. Hence the reason I will not travel

7. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    no one said they'd wanna be marooned with me,i feel so unloved.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me either tommy, but don't fret me old mucker, we'll sneak up on them in the dead of night and rob all their drugs n booze, sink ross's yacht and kidnap a couple of the fuglyites, all the while shouting aaarrr jim lad and all sorts of other pirate shit.

8. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    It's ok, we can go on my yaht instead and drink fine wines and go past the shipwrecked fugylites and giggle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoo-hoo! a yacht! Im game for that. of course, I wil need a new wardrobe that would look appropriate whilst aboard a yacht.. *hint hint*

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

on a yacht?..
    well at most it'd be a few square inches of fabric and a few bits of string

10. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    on a yacht?..
    well at most it'd be a few square inches of fabric and a few bits of string
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not even that if it was this bloke's yacht.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes it would.. they wear bikinis first if you'll check

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    yes it would.. they wear bikinis first if you'll check<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You bother to watch those clips?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no i just looked at the thumbnails on that page.. y'know the ones where they're on a boat wearing a few inches of fabric and a few bits of string

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

no i just looked at the thumbnails on that page.. y'know the ones where they're on a boat wearing a few inches of fabric and a few bits of string<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is so fucking literal and tame for your 5999th post. Hope your 6000th is a scorcher!