I want to fuck Bruce Springsteen...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Dec 1, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    the barn<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

barn? farm? any animals?

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    barn? farm? any animals? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not as of yet. My cousins just built that one this summer, but there will be 2 horses in it by this spring. The old barn, on the other hand, has animals in it from time to time, but they are usually hanging from a beam by their rear legs. In the 2 weeks I've been here, they've shot and butchered 7 deer, 6 Canadian Geese, and about 50 "chuckers" (some native bird, somewhat like quail that they actually bought live and released so they could hunt them. Don't ask me, I just live here). Yeeee-haw. Sorry, no pics, Quincy.

Other than that, there is a pregnant mutt, 2 hunting dogs, my dog, myriad barn cats, and a partridge in a pear tree.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    ...I will be cruising dirt roads in style. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kinky!

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    kinky! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[blazing saddles] That's HEAD-LY!! [/blazing saddles]

Clearly, you are a man of taste and principle. I might even be persuaded to let you ride shotgun in that Bitchin' Bad Boy. Just as long as you mind the botanical floorboard garden. It's taken years to cultivate.