I want to fuck Bruce Springsteen...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Dec 1, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Actually, Bruce hit his peak around 1985. Kitana would have only been about 5. He and Madonna were pop music's "King and Queen" back then. So not knowing Bruce might be factual. Now if she doesn't know who Micheal Jackson is, then she needs to be smacked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

in 1985, i was 4, and we didnt listen to any music.

i knew madonna, but only b/c my older cousins told me about her. i dont believe i had ever heard her music until i was like 12 or 13.

i knew micheal jackson b/c "all the other kids loved him."

2. Dawn

Dawn New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i knew micheal jackson b/c "he loves little kids"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    And just where have I been? (((And more importantly, how would you know?!?)))<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

b/c u told me
    would u like for me to post the list???

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shore thang... Just because I turned you down once doesn't mean you have to go around ruining it for me elsewhere...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I've got a list.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    damn! u must have been drunk, then. i remember u told me once on MSN messenger. just admit, lomo, u got cooties <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cooties? What kind of cooties? Should I be worried?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Cooties? What kind of cooties? Should I be worried?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw, my prescription doesn't expire until 2003... we should be good to go.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Shore thang... Just because I turned you down once doesn't mean you have to go around ruining it for me elsewhere...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont want nauseous to get hurt

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

b/c u told me
    would u like for me to post the list???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... I'd like to know who I've fucked... It might put me in a better mood...

10. kitana

kitana New Member

damn! u must have been drunk, then. i remember u told me once on MSN messenger. just admit, lomo, u got cooties

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

As long as he uses a steelbelted condom she should be right.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    As long as he uses a steelbelted condom she should be right.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's no chance of Nauseous getting hurt physically!

It's emotional trauma. Lomo's pecker is about the size of a light absorbency tampon, so there's no problems there, except that Nauseous might freak out or something. you know, me looking out for the emotional well-being of fuglyites

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Lomo's pecker is about the size of a light absorbency tampon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Flattery WILL get you everywhere...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Flattery WILL get you everywhere...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

eh? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sarcasm

16. kitana

kitana New Member

sarcasm<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i already knew what that meant!
    i thought your pecker was smaller than a tampon, and you were glad that i said that it was that size b/c it made it sound like it was bigger than what it really was.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

i thought your pecker was smaller than a tampon, and you were glad that i said that it was that size b/c it made it sound like it was bigger than what it really was. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we might have a bingo...

One more time: SARCASM

18. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I don't know what the fuck happened to Corey's face, but it's probably in everyone's best interest not to see it anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I heard somewhere that he was in a grisly car accident while driving with his sunglasses at night.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey... long time no see... How'd the move go?

20. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Hey... long time no see... How'd the move go?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty well, all things considered. There was a drive by shooting in front of my old place the night before I left. New Orleans' way of tenderly telling me to get the fuck out already, and don't let the door hit me in the ass on the way out. **AWWW**

I am about half unpacked and the new place is about half painted. I am still unemployed, but am faithfully buying the paper every day for the sole purpose of amassing a collection of classifieds that I have yet to read. I have managed to arrange internet service at last, however. And as soon as I get around to fixing up my cousin's old neglected Camaro that sits dormant in front of the barn, I will be cruising dirt roads in style.