I WANT A T-SHIRT

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    I dont think I can post fugly on my tits.

branding fugly on a cow is not nice, thats animal cruelty and you can go to jail.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make a stencil and spray paint it!

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    branding fugly on a cow is not nice, thats animal cruelty and you can go to jail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA i don't think that would stop our resident animal molester....

anyway i think she's too scared to do it

hehehe.. MOOOO!!

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Cow tagging could be a new outdoor sport for the Latino community!

"Eef de Kow geeve mee ani sheet I tip his ass and poool out heees flat fucgkin teeth"

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

use a hot soldering iron... thats not as cruel...

P.S. orange guppy, post your tits, or kill yourself, eaither way, I win...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    kit.. do it!!.. == <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i need the branding iron...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

One of the most docile creatures on the face of the Earth, and Kit's afraid of it!!!!!

LMFAO!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

obviously you havent been working with em. you dont fuck with em when they're in a herd and they're worse when they're alone and big.
    even when you got em in the restraining traps for processing, you can get yer teeth knocked out and yer shins bruised to hell.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    OK Kit, I'll make a fugly branding iron later this fall if you will use it on a cow!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    dunno if i can wait that long...

kit!! use a lit cigarette to brand fugly.com on the cow.. it might take a bit more time and effort.. might even make the cow madder... but it's worth a try
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, the hide is pretty thick. i dont think a cigarette will do much.

on second thought.. fugly.com might be a little vague... brand www.fugly.com then there'll be no confusion that it's a website... hell.. why not go the whole hog and brand http://www.fugly.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be a big waste of hide.

branding fugly on a cow is not nice, thats animal cruelty and you can go to jail.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! oh yeah... its like branding the rancher label.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Make a stencil and spray paint it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for her boobies r for the cow?

HAHAHA i don't think that would stop our resident animal molester....

anyway i think she's too scared to do it

hehehe.. MOOOO!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

send me the branding iron.

Cow tagging could be a new outdoor sport for the Latino community!

"Eef de Kow geeve mee ani sheet I tip his ass and poool out heees flat fucgkin teeth"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! aktually i see mostly caucasion kickers (hot guys) that are into it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    use a hot soldering iron... thats not as cruel...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

send me one!

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Why the fuck does dawn want a t-sirt anyway it aint as if shes gonna find one nig enough to fit her,or is it just to soak up some more sweat the fucking moaning lardass bitch,I FUCKING HATE HER.WHY DONT YOU MARRY MEATEAD AND FUCK OFF GO LOCK YOURSELF IN A LOG CABIN ON TOP OFF A MOUNTAIN AND HAVE A GOOD CRY TO EACH OTHER ABOUT HOW HARD DONE BY YOU ARE AND WHAT A HORRIBLE PLACE THE WORLD IS LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    it aint as if shes gonna find one nig enough to fit her<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no she'll need 3 or 4.. the whore likes to fill every hole...

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> no she'll need 3 or 4.. the whore likes to fill every hole...

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oooooooooohhh pimp now that was bitchy.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    obviously you havent been working with em. you dont fuck with em when they're in a herd and they're worse when they're alone and big.
    even when you got em in the restraining traps for processing, you can get yer teeth knocked out and yer shins bruised to hell.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never been working with them, but I've been around them on a ranch many a time. When they're in a herd, all they do is fucking run away from you. And if you've got one in a trap, of course it's gonna be pissed off.

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Hey Lomo,

You ever had one get scared and shit on your dick? That's gotta make for squishy hot cow fucking!

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, it's really nice because you get th shit to cake around your balls and it almost feels like the warm, careful, loving embrace of a child's hand...

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I cant think of a thing to say to follow that dude.