I WANT A T-SHIRT

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jul 16, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

right. you showed the unedited text to someone with the sloe purpose of trying to make them not like me.

because you thought what I was saying was sexual or something i dunno.

But you were actually instructing twat face what to say. thaen i gave out my phone numer (real one) which he thought was fake and you and/or him made a lovely little web page of me.

I am a lady. i might come from Essex but I am upper middle class.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    right. you showed the unedited text to someone with the sloe purpose of trying to make them not like me.

But you were actually instructing twat face what to say. thaen i gave out my phone numer (real one) which he thought was fake and you and/or him made a lovely little web page of me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's better wank... let's have it all out in the open so i can confirm or deny...

i showed it to him purely to stir shit... i couldn't give two shits whether he likes you or not..

i was not instructing 'twat-face' what to say.. he's bright enough to hold a conversation on his own... he just needed my help when you tried to catch him out, and when he needed a picture (good pic huh?)

i didn't have anything to do with the web-page.. but i thought it was inspired

BTW... being 'upper middle class' doesn't neccessarily mean you have any class

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

C'mon Martin...i mean,what gives???In fact,i think that since the t-shirts are finished,you should do the honourable thing and make fat Dawn her own personalised version!

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    seeing as that was one of the only reasons I paid fucking however much it was to sign up.

I don't give a shit if you have none left.

I paid so I want.

Or I could just make my own.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could wipe my ass with one of my fucing wifebeaters...

On a slightly humorus note, i have like 20 fugly shirts in my bedroom.. i aint sending you shit though

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:

On a slightly humorus note, i have like 20 fugly shirts in my bedroom.. i aint sending you shit though
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You motherfucker!! I'm going down there next month and I want one goddamnit.

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

you made it seem that i was shagging him to other peoples who will remain name less...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's good! I don't think anyone will realize that it's me!

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

im not shagging him yet tough as Im a lady.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're shagging him gently?

[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Do people NOT in grade school wear internet T-Shirts?

9. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

why dont they just make more T-shirts? i am thinking about stealing a credit card and signing up.

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    why dont they just make more T-shirts? i am thinking about stealing a credit card and signing up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just mail in the $4

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

or write fugly on your tits or ass then post it.

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    or write fugly on your tits or ass then post it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What if I shaved it into my cat?

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    What if I shaved it into my cat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We could probably get Kit to carve it into the side of a living cow but her photographer is too much of a wuss to get pictures.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    why dont they just make more T-shirts? i am thinking about stealing a credit card and signing up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was IMC who made em.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

Just mail in the $4
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf? it kost me more than that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    What if I shaved it into my cat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm, cat as in feline or yer cunt?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    We could probably get Kit to carve it into the side of a living cow but her photographer is too much of a wuss to get pictures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the girl is only 14 this year! what do u expeckt?

i could brand it with a branding iron... that would be a bitch to make tho, i would have to use the welding stuff my dad owns...n then to get a cow, those things r mean n attack.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    i could brand it with a branding iron... that would be a bitch to make tho, i would have to use the welding stuff my dad owns...n then to get a cow, those things r mean n attack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kit.. do it!!.. ==

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Krotchy Fem-Dom Kit:
    n then to get a cow, those things r mean n attack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

One of the most docile creatures on the face of the Earth, and Kit's afraid of it!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

17. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

OK Kit, I'll make a fugly branding iron later this fall if you will use it on a cow!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

dunno if i can wait that long...

kit!! use a lit cigarette to brand fugly.com on the cow.. it might take a bit more time and effort.. might even make the cow madder... but it's worth a try

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

20. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

I dont think I can post fugly on my tits.

branding fugly on a cow is not nice, thats animal cruelty and you can go to jail.