I swear

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Feb 27, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i was reading the paper today.. apparently i have tiger eyes.. (some chinese animal characteristical analysis bumpf)..

which is funny, cos i was born in the year of the tiger and they've always been my favourite animal

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm not surprised the thread has gone UT, that slouchman is a real fucking pussy. I haven't laughed so hard at pictures of faggots in their sleeveless shirts, acting like robbie williams wannabe's since.. well since battlesausage posted his pic.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i was reading the paper today.. apparently i have tiger eyes.. (some chinese animal characteristical analysis bumpf)..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how, pray tell, do you conclude such characteristics?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    NO! that gif was the shit.
    n it wasnt a story, i did get laid in an airport sekurity room
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you will be getting laid in a holding sell soon...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    you will be getting laid in a holding sell soon...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i doubt that

6. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    no i doubt that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, Im pretty sure it will happen. Probably with some buck toothed, pimply freak of nature named Zek. You'll feel right at home.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Nope, Im pretty sure it will happen. Probably with some buck toothed, pimply freak of nature named Zek. You'll feel right at home.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dad is that u?

8. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

dad is that u?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes sweetie. Now spread your legs open and give daddy your cherry.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Yes sweetie. Now spread your legs open and give daddy your cherry. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuk u

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

btw ofelia, what is your Ip addrress, so I can ban you from the fuglyradio server?

11. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

fuk u <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shhhhhhhhh, this might hurt hunny.

12. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    btw ofelia, what is your Ip addrress, so I can ban you from the fuglyradio server?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Shhhhhhhhh, this might hurt hunny.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun kall me that, son