I must say Kimmy is.................

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ferguson, Feb 25, 2001.

1. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

This is the Gayest thing I have ever witnessed, I am ashamed to have sat here and read all that bullshit. Thanks assholes.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

2. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    'Check you're ubbtags'...nag,nag,nag...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[QUITE RIGHT]

[/QUITE]

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes kimmy is 16... and LT stole my playstation 2 to get the bitch... Man I really hate that nigger...

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yes kimmy is 16... and LT stole my playstation 2 to get the bitch... Man I really hate that nigger...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your'e back!!!! Well its good to finally have you here again. I missed you!

5. OllieRetard

OllieRetard New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    and a reply automatically boldens the quoted text... so any bold type in the text you are quoting will fuck up the tags... a good tip is to italicise the emboldened text to allow the same emphasis.... please... just think about what you are putting in the white box.... it looks better if you can understand the intricacies of ubb before attempting html[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have a funckin' life? Man, you're hurtin'.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OllieRetard:
    Do you have a funckin' life?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah.. quite a contented one thanx..
    it's just a question of aesthetics...
    we live in an age of image Cher Ollie...
    we have engineering off to a fine art..... so when products all work to a satisfactory standard... you must utilise superior design/aesthetics/ergonomics to draw the punters to your product.. rather than your competitors... this has been so for many years... so i have come to expect my eyes to be pleasured by what surrounds me..
    a good feature of the forum is the ability to format/prettify your text by using UBBcode and html tags... but what is the point in enhancing the impact of your post using the tools provided if you fuck it up and just leave messy extras to your post... it is harder to fully appreciate someones post if they uglify it by fucking with bad coding....
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Man, you're hurtin'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes ... i think i may go bathe my eyes in optrex...
    i'll need something to scoop them out tho'... now where did i see that silver spoon??