I luv this site but...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bestialty Boy, Feb 2, 2001.

1. Skully

Skully New Member

BTW, PB69, I’m a guy, not a girl. (With my physical description, I’d sound like Evil Sarah.) Why do I call myself Skully (with a “k” and not a “c”)? That’s for another time.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    BTW, PB69, I’m a guy, not a girl. (With my physical description, I’d sound like Evil Sarah.) Why do I call myself Skully (with a “k” and not a “c”)? That’s for another time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Mmm...6'2", 200 lbs..I was seeing a female
    russian shot-putter or a Polish truck driver...
    I'm glad you cleared that up...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Sorry about the douche-bag remark. And nevermind about the films. I don't want you to risk losing them in the mail. They must be very sentimental to you.

You have me curious about the "Skully" thing now. What does it mean? Does it have anything to do with skull-fucking?

------------------

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

SKULL FUCKING is cool...

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Sorry about the douche-bag remark. And nevermind about the films. I don't want you to risk losing them in the mail. They must be very sentimental to you.

You have me curious about the "Skully" thing now. What does it mean? Does it have anything to do with skull-fucking?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I have a special place in my heart for mangled and disemboweled soldiers, so it would be a tough time losing those reels, even if I never play 'em again. Call me romantic.

As for the Skully thing, you got it bang-on. I skull fuck people to death - it's my preferred modus operandi as a professional assassin. It's a slow, exhausting way to kill someone, but when I hear that little suction "pop" sound when I pull out, it makes it all worthwhile...

We discussed this before in an e-mail I sent you guys a long time ago. You remember...Gomer Pyle and Tiffany cufflinks.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

That reminds me of a funny as qoute. The sargent in Full Metal Jacket said "Wipe that grin of your face or I will gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you!".I love that guy.

------------------
    I drew a blank.

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Oh,to be able to skull fuck someone...Do you guys realize how lucky you are?I have tried to finnish off several of my victims that way
    but found my dick to be to thick to fit in the socket...I have used the other cavities but found them to contain sharp edges and chaff somewhat...

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

just beat the eye-socket with a claw hammer when yer ripping out the eyeball... it makes the socket-edges all squishy and they have some 'give' .....
    my you have a lot to learn about depravity pinky... you've come to the right place

9. amputee_annie

amputee_annie New Member

One "Georgia" claims that she has a tape called "Banned from TV"
    Unquote.

yea i have that tape to, the clip of the train girl is the very last on the tape. my mom saw that while eating dinner and ended up hurling. it was fucking awesome. rewind then slo mo rewind then slo mo. fuck yea!

------------------
    i sawed off my wounds.