I luv this site but...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bestialty Boy, Feb 2, 2001.

1. Bestialty Boy

Bestialty Boy New Member

God i luv this site, but Jesus Christ some of those movies in the movie section cant be real, take the freight train one for example, how did that get on camara. HEY, I'M NOT COMPLAINING.... love u guys. keep it up

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Yeah,I must admit the train-girl clip is a beauty.I've taken pleasure in watching people's jaws drop as they turn their head towards me and say"Thats not real...Is it?"
    (I hope were talking about the same clip as the one I have,cos I downloaded it from another site.)

And who the fuck are you talkin to NIGGER?

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

OOPS...Sorry about the nigger thing BB.I thought I was replying to the newbie lowlife scum"Niggers".

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

never apologize to a newbie until he/she can provide proof thAt they have thoroughly checked their POOP for PEANUTS

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bestialty Boy:
    ...some of those movies in the movie section cant be real, take the freight train one for example...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that one's real. NBC - television is so fucked these days - actually had a special on train wrecks to entertain the American mobs. It was done in a pseudo-documentary kind of format, and they did include that clip, complete with a narrated story line. I guess they got police reports on it or something.

To their credit, they didn't show the actual impact. They cut it short just before that, but the movie's the same - no question there.

Why wouldn't it seem real? My father fought in WWII and 'Nam (no, I'm not forty years old! I'm 27, for the record. My dad was just a horny bugger 'til he died) and he got some beauty clips.

Saw this one poor bastard who caught a mortor shell in his fucking face, and was still walking around, zombie-like, and peeping at the camera-man from behind a building. The shell was still there, though half his head didn't seem to be. It's a fucked world.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

6. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

We have information on a lot of our clips. The woman that was hit by the train IS real.

Pinkorbrown/fekalleaker, Don't act like dicks in here. Save that shit for the other forum.

------------------

7. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:

...My father fought in WWII and 'Nam (no, I'm not forty years old! I'm 27, for the record. My dad was just a horny bugger 'til he died) and he got some beauty clips.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God, I'm a lowlife, but I'll ask anyway. Is there any way you can send some of that footage to us? I'm assuming since it was WWII, it will be on film. We can convert it and return the originals to you.

------------------

8. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    God, I'm a lowlife, but I'll ask anyway. Is there any way you can send some of that footage to us? I'm assuming since it was WWII, it will be on film. We can convert it and return the originals to you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...I don't know about that. I wouldn't even know how to make copies of the footage - it's in some fucked up, ancient reel film format. My dad had a really old projector that used to play such films, but now it's all busted and rusted.

Don't know where you could get another projector like that, and even if you could, how could you make copies? I'm sure as hell not going to air mail the originals - my dad took bullets for this shit, so I'm not going to risk losing it.

My dad was really fucking morbid.

Maybe I could dig up some old photos. I got a shot somewhere of that same bastard, a day later, sprawed out on the road, shell still in place, and crowd gathered about.

That must have been in Cambodia, judging by the vandalism on the building walls; wasn't Vietnamese writing...

But shit like this is a dime-a-dozen on Rotten.

------------------

9. Skully

Skully New Member

You know, I bet a lot of this footage is publicly available. All of the classified military media from the time has since been declassified - I think it's a 25 year waiting period or something. I bet the government has a whole library of this shit that you can get access to for free.

------------------

10. Fugly

What state do you live in?

------------------

11. Skully

Skully New Member

Hmmm...that info's classified. For now at least. Why do you ask? Did you want me to visit the Library of Congress?

------------------

12. Fugly

No, you stupid douche. I want to know how close you are to us. Maybe you don't have to mail it.

------------------

13. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

maybe its me, but skully sounds full of shit!

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

14. Skully

Skully New Member

"Stupid douche" - now there's a clarion call for cooperation if I ever heard one.

As it happens, I'm not even in your country, not that that should be too surprising.

As for the allegation that my father's films' are a bogus story, fuck you! Gee, how many guys in combat came back with some fucked up photos or video shots of action? Fucking practically all of them. Fuck, is it an unheard of story when Johnny Combat comes back with a gook's ear? People do a lot of crazy shit when it comes to bringing back mementoes. My father's having some photos and video footage just makes him mild and average. No bullshit here.

------------------

15. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I have a few questions Skully...like do you know if the film you are talking about is cinefilm?? Is it an 8mm (and yes I am still talking about the film)?.

Are the photo's black & white?

Was your father some kind of news correspondant attached to the military?

What nationality are you?

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

16. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

I must say Skully....your father certainly got around a bit didn't he.

Fighting in WWII...'nam'...& even Cambodia...

Your father must have been an amazing man...after all that action he was able to father you so late in life.

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    We have information on a lot of our clips. The woman that was hit by the train IS real.

Pinkorbrown/fekalleaker, Don't act like dicks in here. Save that shit for the other forum.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Info on the Train-girl.
    Movie title: "Traingirl.avi"
    Gore?: No
    Description: This VERY popular movie shows a girl (THE traingirl) and a man hurrying over a railroad crossing. The man blocks her view to her left where we can see the train is approaching. The man realises that he won´t make it and stops but the girl doesn´t, and as she continues she turns her head to the left and sees the Train in closeup.
    BOING!
    She ricoches towards the lower rigth corner of the camera...
    And she History, Atleast at ABPG...
    ;-)

*UPDATE*
    One "Georgia" claims that she has a tape called "Banned from TV" which includes an unedited version of this clip.
    She had the following to tell on alt.binaries.pictures.grotesque...
    I quote:
    "The man filming the video was not doing a story on dangerous train crossings, he was simply waiting there to capture the last run of an historic locomotive. It was supposed to come through that intersection, but he got a whole lot more than he bargained for.
    The person that gets hit by the train is an adult, although small, female. The was deliberately going around the crossbars and ignored the warning lights/bells, and the train's loud, blaring horn. It is clear on the video tape that the engineer souunds the horn for more than a minute before the train enters the crossing. She was trying to beat the train in an effort to get where she was going a few seconds faster. She didn't even look to see where the train was until the last possible second, and by then it was too late.
    This is not a "dangerous intersection", and Burlington Northern should NOT be sued....it's just a little bit of Social Darwinism caught on tape. Anyone THAT stupid doesn't need to be contributing to the gene pool!"
    Unquote.
    And remember folks, It´s all true, u read it on the Internet!

"Don't act like dicks in here"What are you referring to?

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:

Why wouldn't it seem real? My father fought in WWII and 'Nam (no, I'm not forty years old! I'm 27, for the record. My dad was just a horny bugger 'til he died) and he got some beauty clips.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"My dad was just a horny bugger 'til he died" Is there something you would like to share with Scully?Its o.k.Your secret will be safe with us...

And clydieScope...There is only one place on this earth Scully is from if she is reciting Blackadder...(As if you didn't know)

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I now know what you were refering to ...So yes o.k. sorry.

It is o.k to say sorry to fugly,I guess Leaker?

20. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clydie Scope:
    Your father must have been an amazing man...after all that action he was able to father you so late in life.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a matter of fact, he was an amazing man. Was he tough enough to battle it out in two wars? Yes he was - what do you expect from the British Army's Heavyweight boxing champion? I know you're gonna call me full of shit, but it actually happens to be true. And I'm the small one in my family, at 6'2", 200 lbs.

To clarify, though, although he was packing heat in 'Nam, was blasted at enough times, and shot at his share of gooks in the Tet Offensive and elsewhere, he didn't serve as a US soldier; he never did for any war. In WWII (where he enlisted at the age of 16), he fought against the Nazis as a British soldier. 30 years later, as a professional electrical engineer, he worked contractually for the US military in Latin America, the Middle East and in Asia, including in Vietnam during the war.

Did the army give him firepower? Yes they did. Did he have to use it? Absolutely. He wasn’t a grunt, but he’s already killed more men in WWII than any of the 20-year-old greens that he was currently working with, so it was no sweat to him to squeeze a trigger.

After witnessing a ton of shit in WWII, he renounced God and became a bitter man. Don’t you worry about his staying capacity during war-time conditions…Vietnam was just more of the same shit.

To answer your other questions...

I have no fucking clue what kind of film it is. It's on small reels, about 8" in diameter, and the film's about a centimetre wide. It's B&W. 8mm? That's Sony HandyCam film, innit?

As for my nationality, you kids are clever enough to figure it out for yourselves...

------------------