I love my hat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, Mar 31, 2002.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    Your hat is very cool. You would make a good farmer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Insult or compliment??Hmmm your choice Rat.

OH and i don't mean to offend but all farmers are thick ugly wankers anyways..so who gives a shit if your hat is cool,ownz or whatever you still suck.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

farmer? FARMER?? i was thinking more along lines of ROCK STAR!!

3. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    thanks. what do you think of the HAAAAT???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, nice tits.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

FRED! Could you stop smiling and giggling at me!

Christ...you'd think i was dancing naked the way you're behaving!

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Nice Erik Estrada sunglasses. Tommy looks a bit like Kid Rock (and that is soooooo not a compliment).

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    FRED! Could you stop smiling and giggling at me!

Christ...you'd think i was dancing naked the way you're behaving!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehehehehe
    sorry, it's the...uhhhhh...silly hat you're wearin'.
    Yeah, that's what it is...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh,right...i seeeee...so what does the 'A' on your hat stand for then-asshole????

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Insult or compliment??Hmmm your choice Rat.

OH and i don't mean to offend but all farmers are thick ugly wankers anyways..so who gives a shit if your hat is cool,ownz or whatever you still suck.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont mean to offend you unlimited-time, but stop hating on me, you dirty skank. By the way, I know your just jealous of my hat.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh,right...i seeeee...so what does the 'A' on your hat stand for then-asshole???? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really don't want to hear the word asshole right now. Every time I hear that word, I think of a very large office with lots of leather and pain. It might throw me into a very bad trip. I'm still trying to recover from earlier...

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Nice Erik Estrada sunglasses. Tommy looks a bit like Kid Rock (and that is soooooo not a compliment).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he looks like the dude from Cheap Trick.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I really don't want to hear the word asshole right now. Every time I hear that word, I think of a very large office with lots of leather and pain. It might throw me into a very bad trip. I'm still trying to recover from earlier...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely you mean large orifice

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    surely you mean large orifice <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Orifice? You are quite correct, apparently I'm having trouble spelling as well as reading. I also meant to say feathers and chains instead of leather and pain. Thank you for pointing out my mistake, Pimp.
    I would also like to take this time to apologize to any large orifices that might be reading this post. In no way did I mean to confuse you with a large office. I certainly hope that you take no offense by my aforementioned mistake...

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Orifice? You are quite correct, apparently I'm having trouble spelling as well as reading. I also meant to say feathers and chains instead of leather and pain. Thank you for pointing out my mistake, Pimp.
    I would also like to take this time to apologize to any large orifices that might be reading this post. In no way did I mean to confuse you with a large office. I certainly hope that you take no offense by my aforementioned mistake...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apoligy accepted.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, matthew in a nice western outfit with matching hat. i bet you look handsome