I love my hat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, Mar 31, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    shes hoping everyone will assume shes a good looking and mysterious always-up-for-it kinda girl, instead of the ugly pigs ass she really is..

no offence, but until you post a real one, where i can truly say that you're 'fine' i dont know what to believe.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no offense , but that's rich coming from someone who once tried to fuck the dead Texican and even admitted you looooved her. besides, i posted the pic for the HAT. this was a thread about the new hat correct?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Well, she has nice hair... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks. what do you think of the HAAAAT???

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    no offense , but that's rich coming from someone who once tried to fuck the dead Texican and even admitted you looooved her. besides, i posted the pic for the HAT. this was a thread about the new hat correct?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

every offense possible, but thats rich coming from someone who assumed, and assumed wrong for that matter, that i am even in the same country as kit. your hats crap btw

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    every offense possible, but thats rich coming from someone who assumed, and assumed wrong for that matter, that i am even in the same country as kit. your hats crap btw<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know you arent in the US. i read your posts, and i joined when "Worlds" started. pointing out that you are in another county only makes your whole love story even more pathetic. and my hat fucking rocks for 7 bucks.

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i'd rather spend it on some cheap-ass whiskey than go round in a 7 dollar bargain bin crochet cowboy hat.

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    thanks. what do you think of the HAAAAT???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's better than Matthew's. Chics in cowboy hats are very hot. Guys in cowboy hats, on the other hand, are not. And with a hat like that, I'm sure you could easily find some sucka to buy you much more than 7 dollars worth of whiskey.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

fuck, i'm not 70, i'm 29. i never claimed they were up under my chin. and besides isnt this thread about hats? i got a new hat too. it was about $7. at Walmart.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, didn't realise you were 29, now i think your greater than i did b4 coz your a true wrinkly
    Secondly does anyone blame Rat for not posting her face when she see's what everyone does when they get hold of it....this is the one and only reason why a resent picture of me hasn't ever been posted.
    *Wipes sweat from forehead thankful noone saw it in Fugly or not*
    And the only pic i've seen of Disorder
    is from above unless i've missed one...if i have repost it pleeeease

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no offense, but ain't it great the way people say "no offense" before saying something offensive

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    no offense, but ain't it great the way people say "no offense" before saying something offensive <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense Pimp, but I find that remark rather offensive. I NEVER say no offense before I offend someone...

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no offense fred, but where did i say that people always say no offense before offending?

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    That's better than Matthew's. Chics in cowboy hats are very hot. Guys in cowboy hats, on the other hand, are not. And with a hat like that, I'm sure you could easily find some sucka to buy you much more than 7 dollars worth of whiskey.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My hat owns. And its not a cowboyhat, its a straw farming hat. I am a farmer. Pwned!!!

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    no offense fred, but where did i say that people always say no offense before offending?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense Pimp, but I DO have an LSD suppository in me at the moment, so I'm having trouble reading right now

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no offense fred, but i'll let you off with the illiteracy... as long as that shipment gets unloaded before tomorrow night...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my hat ownz too.. and it ain't a cowboy hat or a farmer hat.. it's a pimpin hat 'cos i'm pimp

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    My hat owns. And its not a cowboyhat, its a straw farming hat. I am a farmer. Pwned!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and uhhh...no offense Matthew, but dudes in FARMER hats still ain't got shit on chics in cowboy hats.

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    and uhhh...no offense Matthew, but dudes in FARMER hats still ain't got shit on chics in cowboy hats.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, I never claimed to the contrary. But my farmer hat still goes extremly hard.

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

no offense fred, but i'll let you off with the illiteracy... as long as that shipment gets unloaded before tomorrow night...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

none taken. and the shipment was damn near unloaded, when all of the sudden, some knife weilding bunny jumped outta the bushes, demanded my entire collection of Englebert Humperdink albums (which I was forced to give up, as the bunny DID have a knife and all...), and then vanished in a *puff* of smoke.

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    True, I never claimed to the contrary. But my farmer hat still goes extremly hard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAMN!! I suck at readin' tonight...must be the acid

And how does a farmer hat "go hard"?

19. Matthew

Matthew New Member

And how does a farmer hat "go hard"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    goes hard = owns = pwns = kicks ass = is extremly cool

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

fuck, i'm not 70, i'm 29. i never claimed they were up under my chin. and besides isnt this thread about hats? i got a new hat too. it was about $7. at Walmart.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your hat is very cool. You would make a good farmer.