i love MIAMI BEACH

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Deebo57, May 30, 2004.

1. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Now THAT'S FUNNY!!!!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's not just him Dweebo, nobody fuckin believes the crap you spout.The closest i bet you've been to anything exciting happening to you was when you came kicking and screaming out of some whores cunt.

3. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

its ok nerds...i could care less,i would prove it 2 u but 4 what?
    who gives a fuck....you've all ran with this thread like retards chasing after the short bus....so keep runnin with it

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey sparky2.. congrats on starting the worst long running thread in ages

5. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Are you pissing your pants and crying like a momma's boy because you can't take a little honesty from us? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You know you want to.

Do it like that silly bitch did that time a few years ago, live on cam. Let us have a laugh at your death. Then we can chug a few beers and celebrate your morbid death. I love blood.

Who remembers that stupid bitch? IMC? unlimited? Nursey? Rat? Any of you long time members?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you mean the one on daigns(sp?) camwhore site?... stacey was it? she never killed herself she just tried...

there was one on his site who did manage to kill herself.. or hisself.. i forget an ugly ginger fuck.. but not oncam

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway bunny-person.. you said once you have been registered here before, yet had to re-register or some such crap...

so who were you then?... you never volunteered that information.. which leads me to suspect you are someone that us 'old timers' would wish suicidal tendencies onto, on cam, off cam, whatever

8. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

Run with it...the short bus is leaving HURRY

9. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

You probably wouldn't remember me if you wanted to. I think telling you would be a waste of my time.

Deebo what are you dribbling about now, camel jockey?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you're probably right...

though try me.. i may surprise you.. and myself

11. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I am utterly speechless at this thread, the dweebo parts anyway...Sucks when you are so pathetic that your lies dont even fly on the Fugly forums.

And whas-HER-name was Kitana!! .....no i dont know

12. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

No, I sto remember Kitana tho. She used to scare me.

13. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

aint no lies around here so go back 2 givin head ,schmed

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Hey, stop making a fool of yourself man, its really fucking pathetic. NO ONE believes your BS, wheter you care or not, so go tell it to some young people (you know ,people your age) that might believe it. Christ I dunno but i think i like Skitzo better than this little turd.

15. smiles

smiles New Member

I’m sure he's not as bad as he comes off..... just a little misguided cry for attention, he tried showing off as opposed to posting pictures of self inflicted, puss-filled wounds, i suggest cauterizing your anal sphincter and gobbling down a huge bowl of pasta and nutritious bran-filled cereal.

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

hahaahah...u fuckers live 4 this shit dont u? hahahaha