i love MIAMI BEACH

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Deebo57, May 30, 2004.

1. Mouth_Cancer

Mouth_Cancer New Member

schmed, you seem like the kind of person that has a really hard time going into public places without a sudden outburst of racial profanity...we should hang out sometime, i think that two people are harder for police to follow than just one....im tired of getting caught!

2. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

You keep getting caught? Fucking retard...the object is to NOT get caught...then again...better you than me.

3. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

get a PA and a 120 decible horn put in your car, then go nuts. i do it at walmart and on the road. nothing like making every one near you hear you. ah the fun

4. Mouth_Cancer

Mouth_Cancer New Member

its not like i "MEAN" to get caught, its just that when your running from the cops and you turn to piss on them...you kinda get tripped up in your pants...those fuckers

5. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Why are you allowing them to get close enough to chase you?

6. smiles

smiles New Member

why are you guys laughing like you've ever spent a single day in jail... or ever been beaten stupid by cops

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

He can't, he has important shit to do in my basement

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yeah man, it's not like they have shitty pictures of me in prison on this wank site...

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Simple...because I haven't.
    :roll:

10. smiles

smiles New Member

I know they do imc and I wasn’t talking to you, I just was just commenting on the ongoing stupidity brought to us by Kaptain Skitzo and Mouth Cancer

11. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

i unfortunately got roped 4 impersonating an officer....worst night of my life :cry:

12. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

I'm guessing that's a typo error? I'm thinking you got raped not roped...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LOL with a nightstick even!!!!

14. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

naa its roped....im sorry if that word was 2 ghetto for JEW white as casper motherfuckers

15. smiles

smiles New Member

impersonating an officer..... i'm sure that if the gay club owner just told them u were dancing everything would've turned out fine

16. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

let me get the story straight for the canadian that hangs around my posts...
    i had bought an ex-police car and they 4got to take out the siren...i noticed it when i was doing an oil change...went to radio shack bought some wire and a switch...i hooked it up but it wasnt enough so i had to go and get a blue light....i was using it to blow through traffic....until an undercover officer saw me and followed me til i stopped somewhere....thats when all hell broke loose

so fuck off

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

So that's when he raped you?

18. smiles

smiles New Member

I "hang around" your posts because you single handedly spew out more bullshit then everyone on this site combined, you're like a fucking adolescent telling bullshit story after bullshit story to get attention, suck a fucking dick an choke on it you unoriginal piece of shit

19. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

you think i give a fuck if you belive me or not....please your canadian
    and fuck you 'revolts'

20. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

It's pronounced "reyts--voll--ez" you moron. That sounds nothing like "revolt".

Gehen sie zuruck zu dem bumsen ihres kamels, sie arabisch!