I knew it

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, May 4, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Habibi Barbie does not approve of your lifestyle, clothing or demeanor

2. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

BRING IT ON (AGAIN)! I'll just come back, badder than ever.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My throat hurts and I have a fever and feel blah. Swine Flu is running rampant around here. I feel like I got it when I paid my water bill Friday.

I have been avoiding all kinds of places... not eating anywhere or anything to try to avoid it and now I'm all paranoid that I have it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Someone at work uses that phrase as an euphemism for taking a piss. Did you mean it that way, or were you describing the physical activity of going somewhere to pay a bill?

I'm leaning towards the latter, since you admitted in previous posts to paying bills by chiseling stones with a hammer and sending them off via carrier pigeon... ;)

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I paid it in person. It was that or pay the $10 late fee for mailing it late.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Mighty glad I don't have to depend on you to ignite a couple sticks ablaze to cook my daily meals.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I only feed myself and my dogs. You'd be up shit creek.

You're gonna have to find a redneck who likes guns and likes to cook. Only problem will be her choice of clothing, hair and music that you will not like.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2009
  8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Applications are still available, but a few contenders to the throne have applied... More to follow.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Stay smart and don't ever get married.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I must procreate, however... I would be robbing mankind if I didn't pass my seed on for future generations to loathe!

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You really want to breed? I can throw you an egg since I'm all fertile now, but I don't want to raise it or be pregant. I'll be able to provide some broken ones here hopefully in a few days. :)

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

So, what... I'm supposed to be like Arnold?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Kinda. Yeah.

Just google image search the movie poster of Arnold in that movie "Junior," smartass.