I just realized something

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Mar 12, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

well thats two Elliptics that i know of

2. D

D New Member

Pimpo went on about how he does it once I think as well... I dunno someone did...

I think there is a few... of us i mean..

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    i am a loner.
    my parents tell me that i am not normal b/c i dont socialize. this is just the way i am.

i am an Internet Loser.
    i have no life beyond the NET. that is just me. i am addicted to my computer. i still go to school and work out. i make good grades because I fuck my professors.

my personal interests scare/offend others. thats ok, b/c I like them. so what if i get turned when i beat up on boys and my mouth waters at the site of blood and roadkill and so what if I enjoy eating entrails?

so, if my dad and mom are slobs, its ok, b/c its me. my room is the dirtiest in the house b/c its mine. I fuck my family and fuck ppl.

this is me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Klitana I am glad yuo finally figured out your self worth in life. I still think the basis of your existence in life is to get me mexi melts. So Klitana my advice to your mexican ass is to go out and get laid by the first mexican wearing cowboy boots with spurs, that you can find. You need to get fucked silly, maybe this will cure your obssesion for your damn computer.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bob_dole:
    Well Klitana I am glad yuo finally figured out your self worth in life. I still think the basis of your existence in life is to get me mexi melts. So Klitana my advice to your mexican ass is to go out and get laid by the first mexican wearing cowboy boots with spurs, that you can find. You need to get fucked silly, maybe this will cure your obssesion for your damn computer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, fuck you
    get your own mexi melt. i am NOT mexican, i am hispanic.

i dont need to get fucked, i need to get my ass kicked.

any offers? someone that can and will do it?