I have (another) problem

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jul 2, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Emetic:
    I mean, I'd bet the still-warm ones are the best.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>PimpDaddy:
    Well I'm not too sure.. the general consensus amongst the connoiseurs round these parts, is to generally go for a 2/3 year old vintage. One that has had a chance to let the embalming fluid and maggots congeal into a plug. Which is reminiscent, some say, of popping a virgins cherry.. (albeit a cold virgin)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sagely proclaimed by the saucy wench AntiSocialBitch:
    ...just suck his dick..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I like your style and attitude. Ignore that miscreant AS - his carpal tunnel syndrome flared up again recently so he's edgy from lack of sex.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

her and the supercumstainian are in love. they both call me jew for some reason. To be honest, Id much rather be a kike than a greasy spic anyday..

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Kitana - startled by the whooshing sound of a conversation flying over her head - dropped her burrito and slurred:
    whut???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh kee-rist, she's not kidding.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    [I can picture it: her parents, Jorge and Lupe, climbing over the fence surrounding our gene pool, diving in and <FONT COLOR="YELLOW">pissing</FONT> in it]
    How would you be able to tell, dear??
    Promises, promises...

6. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> American Sociopath said:
    they both call me jew for some reason...Id much rather be a kike than a greasy spic anyday<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Kitana thinks Jew is an epithet just because she's scared of circumcised cocks. I'm sure she craves that cheesy texture and tangy smegma flavor of the brown uncut dongs she's used to gobbling.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats harsh... that shit made me dry heave

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    thats harsh... that shit made me dry heave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what??.... this??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuckability Personified:
    kitana<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry dude.. i had to link to her homepage.. not even dictionary.com has managed to find a definition for kitana.....

maybe this forum can come up with one?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    her and the supercumstainian are in love. they both call me jew for some reason. To be honest, Id much rather be a kike than a greasy spic anyday..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! he was obsessed with me, but he's gone now...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

kitana is kitana from mortal kombat, from kitana sword.
    i only call IMC a jew b/c he calls me a spic. unless his parents were american indian, our ancestors probably come from the same continent.
    Emetic: i challenge u to a one-on-one. online, of course. MSN kitana669@hotmail.com
    yahoo kitanaak47@yahoo.com

12. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Mortal Kombat? Only played it a couple times, years ago, on a neighbor's console (Sega or Playstation, can't remember).

Lately I'm into Unreal Tournament. But I could be convinced to get or buy MK & take you up on that for shits and grins. I'll email ya.

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Kitana isn't meaning she'll challenge you to a fragging session-she means she is going to run circles around you on msn,disorientating you with her cunning ninja style linguistics...rendering you a helpless gibbering heap in the face of her High Priestess staus of intellectual prowess.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    cunning ninja style linguistics.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cunning linguist?

15. kitana

kitana New Member

Emetic: No, silly goose, i challenge you to whatever online - in other words, i challenge you on the internet...but not now. My connection is fucked up... i will tell you when

Nursey: babe, i know you want me and my 8.5inches

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Kitana's Vague Challenge:
    No, silly goose, i challenge you to whatever online - in other words, i challenge you on the internet...but not now. My connection is fucked up... i will tell you when<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

err... whatever??
    eh?
    "i challenge you to 'whatever'.. anytime(when I'm ready of course..not right now).... anywhere (as long as it's on the internet)"

sounds great

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Fuckability Personified ]

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:

Nursey: babe, i know you want me and my 8.5inches
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...so you are a disloyal as well as dishonest,greasy,butch,dyke,spic whore!I slaughter your bulimic pale rat-faced sidekick Nauseous and instantly you are chasing me round the forums with your deformed monstrosity!

18. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    No, silly goose, i challenge you to whatever online - in other words, i challenge you on the internet...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're already challenging me on the internet - I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic in response to Kitana's 'challenge':
    You're already challenging me on the internet - I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought you'd be used to her by now

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Nursey: me and Nauseous broke up...i got the hots for you NOW!!!

Emetic: i will explain as soon as my ISP gets fixed