I Hate Jamie Fuckwit Oliver

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 4, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:

Also known as the naked chef
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've watched his show a few times and he's got some skills in the kitchen but they show his damn face more than they show what he's cooking.
    You guys need to check out the Iron Chef,that show is the shit.It's even got bad voice overs,think Godzilla movie but without Godzilla....and it's 2 dudes cooking.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, are u Ambitious Procrastinator's ex-roommate???

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    wow, cool, how about you show me pics of him preparing FRESH canine? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, it's fresh, alright. But unfortunately, it's not likely that the dog will be the main course.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    oh, are u Ambitious Procrastinator's ex-roommate??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, AzN eats dogs, not the other way around.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Oh, it's fresh, alright. But unfortunately, it's not likely that the dog will be the main course.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok, what will be the main course?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    No, AzN eats dogs, not the other way around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait, i dont get that... let me think...

AzN smiles at the post about eating dog, i ask if he is your ex and you say that he eats dogs and not the other way around??? i cant figure it out

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

ok, what will be the main course?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, meatballs?