i hate bitching

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 2, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    i am not bipolar any more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats right.. she's tripolar now

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Why can't immagration keep you and your family out of my fucking country?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

family was born in US.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    damn straight! Stupid mexicans. And to shitana...i wasn't in the wtc because I don't live close enough to work there and since I'm a massage therapist there's no where there for me to be employed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u need to rephrase yer statements, too

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I work at the local hospital making $21 an hour. What do you make for cutting off dog balls? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am still trying to get a life.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    thats right.. she's tripolar now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!
    ok, bipolar - manic depressive
    what would tripolar be?

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

satanic repressive?

5. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    u have to go to mexico to look for one.
    remember individuals r diff than a whole group. dont stereotype b/c of one person or a whole group blah blah blah
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell...why go to shit stain Mexico? I live in NY for Christ sake! If you need illegal mexican immigrant fucks come get 'em. There can't be that many peices of shit in Mexico because they are all up here.

6. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    satanic repressive?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DING DING DING We have a winner!!!!!!1
    i think you nailed it on the head

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

whats this the pick on kitana thread??i fucking like it,hey kitana babes dont worry if it gets to much let me know and ill let you suck my dick a stomach full of spunk will do you the world of good.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    satanic repressive?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL...nut me

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...hey kitana babes dont worry if it gets to much let me know and ill let you suck my dick a stomach full of spunk will do you the world of good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh, no thanx

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

come on kitana its a bit late to be acting all prim and proper you should have tought about that before your 12th birthday and u had a huge family gang fuck for your party,it was all dowhill from then babes.so just get it sucked and be a good girl.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

ROFL...nut me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that an offer?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    come on kitana its a bit late to be acting all prim and proper you should have tought about that before your 12th birthday and u had a huge family gang fuck for your party,it was all dowhill from then babes.so just get it sucked and be a good girl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeea eengish man have tiny wee-weee, i charche u 3 dolla. 3 dolla goo?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Is that an offer?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8 dolla foar vyou

14. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

Good ol' Lithium huh Kit-tee? You're lucky .. I am still bi-polar. Man I piss people off so much with my mood swings ... Yeah baby!

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    Good ol' Lithium huh Kit-tee? You're lucky .. I am still bi-polar. Man I piss people off so much with my mood swings ... Yeah baby!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

boy, i dunno what u be talking 'bout. i am straigh-up clean n healty.

i sugges u see a doc, we dun want u to hert yoself

16. Wolfy

Wolfy New Member

I AM seeing a doctor. And I more likely to hurt other people

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sicko:
    I AM seeing a doctor. And I more likely to hurt other people <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

be sho when u hert someone, u take pics n show us, baby