I had a dream...a fucked up one

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    i love when the two biggest shitheads of fugly forum get together. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how come I got to be a shithead? I hate niggers, Ill vouch, definatly a shithead, but me? I always thought of myself as a 'douchebag" personnally...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    how come I got to be a shithead? I hate niggers, Ill vouch, definatly a shithead, but me? I always thought of myself as a 'douchebag" personnally...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? are u tommy too?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    whut? are u tommy too?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

goto your ez board and fuck with the stupid motherfuckers that really give a shit what you say

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Ugh that bit about the blue eyeshadow conjured up a disturbing vision of some sort of love child between IMC and that Mimi broad from the Drew Carey Show. Thanks.

*shiver*

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    goto your ez board and fuck with the stupid motherfuckers that really give a shit what you say<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

suk me off, ketchupwhore

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    i love when the two biggest shitheads of fugly forum get together. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cagney and Lacey, Morecambe and Wise, Starsky and Hutch...and then...Tommy And Klitana...nah, doesn't work really does it?

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Cagney and Lacey, Morecambe and Wise, Starsky and Hutch...and then...Tommy And Klitana...nah, doesn't work really does it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works for me dub,but then again im a sad nob with no pride thats easily pleased.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    kum here, tommy. *makes provakitive tongue motions at tommy*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come on klitana lets see some more pics of that ass,i could do with a good wank.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Come on klitana lets see some more pics of that ass,i could do with a good wank.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no bitch, suk me off. i dun kare about yer nut as long as i get mine.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This is getting too fucked up... even for this place.

11. kat

kat New Member

Its as though youre entering the Twilights Zone's Twilight Zone....If that could even be possible,but hey why couldnt it?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nothing is possible in the twilight zone's twilight zone