I GOT A GUN!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 11, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Look at the dates Sparkless...

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    where hav u been emetic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I been missing him too.
    He never did recover fully after the Pinky incident. Poor Emetic. Will he ever come back to us?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes...trust Pinky,the swine!!!

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes...trust Pinky,the swine!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

blame canada

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yes...trust Pinky,the swine!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI! You can fuck off! YOU were the one who posted that stuff of us three in the barn...

-----------------

Do you really think he would have stopped posting because of that though? Surely not?

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    OI! You can fuck off! YOU were the one who posted that stuff of us three in the barn...

-----------------

Do you really think he would have stopped posting because of that though? Surely not?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where hav u been tho?

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:

-----------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was more to do with your treatment of him since!And when i brought that to your attention.......what did you do???????Well!!!I think anyone can SEE FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I still have a gun.. and a dick..

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

*Turns back, flicks hair and skips away*

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you don't want imc's dick??

11. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

For some reason ( too much hash & E I think! ) I didn't see IMCV's post and thought I was posting directly under Nursey ( Ooh-er! ).

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That's ok Pinky...i was quite enjoying watching the sexual dynamics that were at play during that little piece of action.Carry on!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    blame canada<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Posts*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmm....that's good...now can you maybe look over at IMC, bat your eyelids and bite your lip or something?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

mmmmmm....that's good...now can you maybe look over at IMC, bat your eyelids and bite your lip or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

post pics..

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey I dont want to have shit to do with that