i dont wank is the DUMBEST mother fucker in the world!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 27, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

he's gonna be so fucked off if/when you ever tie the knot and he finds out what you're really like

2. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ohhh you naughty little boy...
    I wonder thogugh... how do you type when your tounge is stuck in a pussy... oh, and whos is it?

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

OHHHHH FUCK!!!!

as you can tell i cant type and i havent even got my mouth in a pussy...

*though

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    ohhh you naughty little boy...
    I wonder thogugh... how do you type when your tounge is stuck in a pussy... oh, and whos is it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know just as well as i do there wank!

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

nah, thats not a pussy, thats his finger and thumb..fuckin' retards

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

blow me blow me now!

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

OHHHH DISORDER YOUR SOOO COOL... I THINK ITS GREAT THE WAY YOUR SO CYNICAL...

how did you know i was a retard?
    can you see through my computor?
    or can you hear me drooling all the way where you are... hey do you want some of my drool?

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    OHHHH DISORDER YOUR SOOO COOL... I THINK ITS GREAT THE WAY YOUR SO CYNICAL...

how did you know i was a retard?
    can you see through my computor?
    or can you hear me drooling all the way where you are... hey do you want some of my drool?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know you are a retard because of the shit you clutter up the forums with that have no value what so ever.

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

OK SPARKY BABE... THANKS FOR EXPLAINING...

BUT DO YOU WANT SOME OF MY DROOL?

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

NO PROBLEM, BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOU BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN ONLY READ UPPER CASE LETTERS SO I HAVE TO KEEP MY CAPS LOCK ON AT ALL TIMES.

11. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

SORRY DOLL...JUST FOR YOU I WILL REMove the caps locks...

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

thanks babe i apreciate it
    but strangely enough i write in all caps.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

not there you didn't...?

14. Kisha

Kisha New Member

Sparky I think you should award the DUMBEST mother fucker of the year to.........YOURSELF

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kisha:
    Sparky I think you should award the DUMBEST mother fucker of the year to.........YOURSELF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you must have missed the official announcement two weeks ago...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey September 14, 2001 01:20 AM:
    Ohhhhhhhh dear!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhh dear!!!! Come,Sparky69-it is time...it gives me ~great pleasure~ to award you the title of No.1 DUMBFUCK-FORUM BITCH...now come and lick the shit off my boots,bitch... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sparky's cool in his way.. anyway he's never claimed to be a rocket scientist..

16. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

thanks pimp some how i knew that would come up in some way and at some time. i knew it when i named the dumbest mother fucker in the world but i am suprised it was you. i had my money on disorder. for some reason he does not like me much and to tell you the truth i dont give a fuck.

i am bored

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

how on earth did you come to that conclusion? i dont hate anybody here, i just get kicks from being evil..

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    thanks pimp some how i knew that would come up in some way and at some time. i knew it when i named the dumbest mother fucker in the world but i am suprised it was you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sparky i never called you the dumbest motherfucker in the world.. i just quoted that newbie..

anyway don't sweat it kid.. it's not a secret you ain't on my genius list.. but SFW? you make me laugh.. and that's all that counts

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    sparky i never called you the dumbest motherfucker in the world.. i just quoted that newbie..

anyway don't sweat it kid.. it's not a secret you ain't on my genius list.. but SFW? you make me laugh.. and that's all that counts
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was actually being serious there pimp.

what is the deal with all of these newbies you got i dont wank the free bird chick they just take up space and dont say anything that is mildly intellegent at least my rambelings have a point to them all of theirs are gay things that they put on here just to get their number of posts up. i must say that pisses me off.

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:
    ...all of these newbies... here just to get their number of posts up. i must say that pisses me off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why do you give a shit about the specific # of posts you, they or anyone else has made? Ask any woman the value to them of some guy with a 12" cock who can't get it up.