I believe I have uncovered the mystery that is Tommy.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 5, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i aint on about oral fights in on about oral sex ya daft bint,as in blowjobs cockswallowing putting by d1ck in beetween your lips and you sucking like theres no tomorrow.hope that cleared it up for you hun.

2. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

tommy - have you ever actually HAD sexual intercourse, or for that matter - have you ever actually HAD your cock sucked?

I've been stalking you, and whilst watching you, i noticed that you masturbate frequently, and that you have a very small penis.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

look meathead if you so strongly about me stop pussy footing round the quetiona and ak me out you nevr know i have been feeling kinda lonly and you might catch me with my defences down and i might say yeh.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and it looks like you'll get yer cock sucked tommy... HAHAHAHA... led with yer chin there meathead eh?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i aint on about oral fights in on about oral sex ya daft bint,as in blowjobs cockswallowing putting by d1ck in beetween your lips and you sucking like theres no tomorrow.hope that cleared it up for you hun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucked-Up Meat Head:
    tommy - have you ever actually HAD sexual intercourse, or for that matter - have you ever actually HAD your cock sucked?

I've been stalking you, and whilst watching you, i noticed that you masturbate frequently, and that you have a very small penis.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha! *points n laughs at tommy*

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>haha! *points n laughs at tommy*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

runs for his mum

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    runs for his mum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*runs after tommy laughing*

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

slips over lands in a puddle while all the children point and laugh at him and have a circle jerk.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

slips over lands in a puddle while all the children point and laugh at him and have a circle jerk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n then they cum in yer mouth

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

thanks kit but id rather cum in your mouth if you dont mind.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

thanks kit but id rather cum in your mouth if you dont mind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do mind n thats nut gonna happen

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont fight it kit its bigger than the both of us,and i aint talking about your ass,saddlebags.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

dont fight it kit its bigger than the both of us,and i aint talking about your ass,saddlebags.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? what is? i know my anger is bigger than both of us

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i know and thats what makes me so god damn horny for you

15. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    thats nut gonna happen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    been noticing her Freudian slippage lately. she's fixated on your ballsack Tommy.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

i know and thats what makes me so god damn horny for you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stick to the loose chiks u r kurrently with

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    LOL! u have no idea... i know how to kastrate. men value their nut sacs... i kut em off n they suffer

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> been noticing her Freudian slippage lately. she's fixated on your ballsack Tommy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

glad someone else has noticed shes fucking gagging for it aint she?

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

no i need to fuck you to tickle your tonsils wit my cock.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

no i need to fuck you to tickle your tonsils wit my cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? who was that for?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

glad someone else has noticed shes fucking gagging for it aint she?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u need to chat with me to see my words