I believe I have uncovered the mystery that is Tommy.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jul 5, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Tommy and Danza strutting their stuff

Tommy, or is it?

2. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does that mean you like Steroid plastic shiny Elf-man or not?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

which one is tommy? gimme a pic of tommy, someone!

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

kit youv had a pic of me you fucking braindead bitch your the only one that has,so stop aski ng for one ya fucking retard jesus your hard work girl if you didnt posses a fantastic pair of tits and a great ass id have fucked you off ages ago,and no you aint getting another pic you asked for one and thats what you got.

5. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Oh my!

Tommy - You found my wife, and you appear to be feeling her tits!

That's my job!

Tom-Tit = Shit

6. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Tommy is so cute in his school clothes.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh i was a dish wasnt i,the loacal chaplian liked me especially there was always a mars bar and bag of crisp waiting for m i the confessional,and his dick was always clean as well.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    kit youv had a pic of me you fucking braindead bitch your the only one that has,so stop aski ng for one ya fucking retard jesus your hard work girl if you didnt posses a fantastic pair of tits and a great ass id have fucked you off ages ago,and no you aint getting another pic you asked for one and thats what you got.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u gave me a pic of u wearing make up n dressed up as a clown! i didnt see yer face.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommy's Dad:
    Oh my!

Tommy - You found my wife, and you appear to be feeling her tits!

That's my job!

Tom-Tit = Shit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? Tommy cant keep a chik. LOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

Tommy is so cute in his school clothes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh god damn! that is torture, its parents should be shot.

9. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Kiiiiit, Syco is looking for you. Cum out cum where ever you are.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

SycoTik is a pole smoker, he is always begging me for pics of my dick in PM's..

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Kiiiiit, Syco is looking for you. Cum out cum where ever you are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*jumps into foxhole*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    SycoTik is a pole smoker, he is always begging me for pics of my dick in PM's..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats nut what he told me...

12. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Or showed her either. IMC, I'd like to welcome you to my list of personal lil pigs I plan to slaughter soon. Your pain will be most enjoyable to cause.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Or showed her either. IMC, I'd like to welcome you to my list of personal lil pigs I plan to slaughter soon. Your pain will be most enjoyable to cause. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PIGS! can i take pics?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

blah blah blah... if I had a dollar for every asswipe that was going to kill me.....

Anyways Im not the one in a net relationship with a filthy mexican virgin

15. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    blah blah blah... if I had a dollar for every asswipe that was going to kill me.....

Anyways Im not the one in a net relationship with a filthy mexican virgin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your not, Kit is and anyways, is that really a problem. Me cuerte tu lengua cabron.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Anyways Im not the one in a net relationship with a filthy mexican virgin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck off!!Theres no way kitana is a virgin,unless brothers,uncles,cousins,daddy and farm animals dont count.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Fuck off!!Theres no way kitana is a virgin,unless brothers,uncles,cousins,daddy and farm animals dont count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about the state of Kit's virginity (but will do a physical exam upon request), but family members, animals, and inanimate objects (broomsticks, hotdogs, flashlights, etc.) DO NOT count.

18. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I don't know about the state of Kit's virginity (but will do a physical exam upon request), but family members, animals, and inanimate objects (broomsticks, hotdogs, flashlights, etc.) DO NOT count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

South Dakota must be the holy land with all it's virgin births!

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so that makes kit the virgin mary???Fuck off i bet shes like brians mother off 'life of brian'sucking all the womens off to keep em happy where as kit will be sucking off all the local store keepers for weekly shopping.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Fuck off!!Theres no way kitana is a virgin,unless brothers,uncles,cousins,daddy and farm animals dont count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i kill em, i dun fuckem!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I don't know about the state of Kit's virginity (but will do a physical exam upon request), but family members, animals, and inanimate objects (broomsticks, hotdogs, flashlights, etc.) DO NOT count.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah...its time for my yearly PAP test!

so that makes kit the virgin mary???Fuck off i bet shes like brians mother off 'life of brian'sucking all the womens off to keep em happy where as kit will be sucking off all the local store keepers for weekly shopping.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck that, virgin mary my ass, i dun kare for that bible BS.i dunno about life of brian n i dont do oral...

oral fights are NOT real fights