I am NOT Janet Reno.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cola di Rienza, Dec 12, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    They don't seem to give me the same "good" feeling that busting a good nut does.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bust a nut???

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    Attenta? never heard of that one b4. sure u got the name right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah Attenta is right, same deal as Ritalin. It is the brand of choice in South Australia. They must have a deal with the company or something. They hand it out like lollies to my kids.
    Don't get me wrong, it works like a charm for some kids, but others just don't need it.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Adderal i know, attenta, i dont...i wouldnt use it on the dog...i believe its a stimulant, i have to check though

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Adderall....

5. Sky

Sky New Member

I got 4 box's of Ritalin 30 in each box but they are only 10mg and you lot aint having any, I need them along with my prozac's

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by F**cking pissed-off!!:
    I got 4 box's of Ritalin 30 in each box but they are only 10mg and you lot aint having any, I need them along with my prozac's <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny, my doc told me that it wasnt good to take antidepressants and ritalin together

7. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    funny, my doc told me that it wasnt good to take antidepressants and ritalin together <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Ritalin arnt actually mine!! Well they werent they are now though