How the Fuck

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by whipone, Oct 21, 2004.

1. torn

torn New Member

And you think the VA owes you disability because of non nombat related PTSD.... why?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know guys, far beit for me to get into a troll war, but id she didn't produce anything at the other site, why do you think sahe will produce anything of value here?

3. torn

torn New Member

Oh, I have no doubt that she's never going to tell the truth but that doesn't mean she deserves a break.

Shit. Full of. Is she.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Touche'... carry on..

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

7. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

He is ADORABLE!

8. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

AND I'M SICK OF TALKING ABOUT IT AND AREN'T ANYMORE HERE. PERIOD. SO CARRY ON YA'LL, I'M DONE. WE'LL KNOW AFTER WE DIE NOW WON'T WE? FRANKLY, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, BUT NOT QUITE ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY OF YA'LL BE THE ONES TO PUSH ME THERE. SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE YA'LL WILL KNOW, AND THEN I WILL BE THE ONE GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO FORGIVE YA'LL. UNTIL THEN, I'M DONE.

9. Dimples

Dimples New Member

you sure are a touchy one. take a chill pill.

10. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

can I smoke a joint instead? 8)

whether you say yes or now, thanks. 8)

I'm cool now cus I have said all I have and ever am going to say about the subject and shall henceforth ignore it. 8)

11. Dimples

Dimples New Member

we can only wish hun.

12. torn

torn New Member

Correction. You're sick of talking about it after the bullshit flag was raised. You never had any problems before now did you?

C'mon amvet, you told us all about the entrails and the guy crying for his mother didn't you? How hard would it be to just to say what unit you were in when this happened?

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

MEDICVET, would you please SHUT THE FUCK UP, you slimy afterbirth of a wormy sow? Holy fuck!

I'll pay five whole bucks to anyone who can hunt this mole down and put her down like the rabid mutt she is.

14. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I'll chip in $.50

15. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Dimples your suggestion is actually what we have asked for all along...and Amvet's response is the same. She seems to think if she ignores the problems they will go away...real life doesn't work that way...even on the internet.

16. Dimples

Dimples New Member

hahaha real life on the internet. thats an oxymoron like real fantasy. :lol:

17. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Who says Americans don't get irony!

18. mia

mia New Member

Well, why not? Leave her be, ok, so maybe she embroiders on the truth a bit? So what? It is the internet, do you think she signed an honesty policy!! Are you and your family suffering from her actions? Are your kids starving because of her? How far do you have to walk to get safe drinking water? But that doesnt matter does it? Nor does it matter that there are children in the world watching their parents die their parents watching them die. Well dont worry, it doesnt affect you, You spend your time picking on people like Amy, and moan about the state of your country, and try to sleep tight knowing that you are good, Yeah sleep tight x

19. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

mia,

you're so emotional, it's only the internet right? RIGHT?

20. Dimples

Dimples New Member

turth has to do integrity and morality not contracts. if someone is going to tell lies in life, whats to stop them lying on a contract anyhow?

ok say she is telling the truth. why doesnt she just make asses out of all these people and prove herself? the only reason she wouldnt is if she couldnt.