How high are you?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, May 27, 2002.

1. Damian

Damian New Member

Even with the multitude of brain cells that I have damaged, and/or altered via the indulgence of multifarious substances, my intelligence level remains superior! So are the dilemmas of genious! Hey, check out the Photograph ... handsome mother fucker aren't I!

2. Damian

Damian New Member

Hey, if anyone is searching for someone to worship; choose Damian Xaviar Stone! I'm more handsome than Jesus, I'm not as judgemental as God, and when it comes right down to it, I'm a whole fucking funnier than Jehovah!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you look like Fabio's evil brother "Faggio"

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He reminds me of this alcoholic guy I know that suffered some serious head injuries from a car accident when he was in high school (He's a good bit older than myself). He's not fucking right in the head t'all. I heard from a friend that his mother found him one morning on the floor with all of her dolls from her doll collection strung out on the floor beside him. He had also pissed all over the couch. When he was asked wtf he was doing with the dolls, he replied, "I can't remember, I guess I was trying to get laid."

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    He reminds me of this alcoholic guy I know that suffered some serious head injuries from a car accident when he was in high school (He's a good bit older than myself). He's not fucking right in the head t'all. I heard from a friend that his mother found him one morning on the floor with all of her dolls from her doll collection strung out on the floor beside him. He had also pissed all over the couch. When he was asked wtf he was doing with the dolls, he replied, "I can't remember, I guess I was trying to get laid." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well there's damian

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

6ft 2 nursey my love.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    He reminds me of this alcoholic guy I know that suffered some serious head injuries from a car accident when he was in high school (He's a good bit older than myself). He's not fucking right in the head t'all. I heard from a friend that his mother found him one morning on the floor with all of her dolls from her doll collection strung out on the floor beside him. He had also pissed all over the couch. When he was asked wtf he was doing with the dolls, he replied, "I can't remember, I guess I was trying to get laid." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHAAH!!!!

8. Damian

Damian New Member

Thanx Bitch!
    You probably never had pussy since pussy had you!

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Nah, he looks more like meatloaf..... after someone beat the shit out of him and shat on his face.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle Getty 4ever!!!!!!!!!:
    6ft 2 nursey my love.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okee dokee

11. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

6ft4 and rising.

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

13. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

... a pile of shit stacked 5'7 tall