How high are you?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, May 27, 2002.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

I'm 5'6" sober, and 7'2" drunk.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    I'm 5'6" sober, and 7'2" drunk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how tall are you right now?

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    im 5t 9innut if i kick imc and gas in the stones they'll soon come down to my level.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you kicked me in my boys,I'd be in a three foot tall fetal position.

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    So how tall are you right now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now I'm standing about 6'5" and rising.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Right now I'm standing about 6'5" and rising. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if you have a few more drinks, you'll be the tallest person posting at Fugly, with the exception of me and my afro.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

If you kicked me in my boys,I'd be in a three foot tall fetal position

and id be standing over you wanking myself daft cos for once its someone else on the floor not me.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Ok.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about yer pubes?

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ok.

Damn I'm sexy.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn were some sexy black mofos

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    what about yer pubes? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those originally were my pubes, but when you told me you wanted to see my fro I cut them off and glued them to my head. Now I've got this weird head lice that I didn't notice before. I wonder what that could be...?

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    damn were some sexy black mofos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Those originally were my pubes, but when you told me you wanted to see my fro I cut them off and glued them to my head. Now I've got this weird head lice that I didn't notice before. I wonder what that could be...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww... how hairy r yer legs?

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    ewww... how hairy r yer legs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not fuckin' funny, Kitana. I already told you that I lost my legs in a car accident. That's just plain fucked up.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey if you have no legs, crawl or wheel your crippled ass to NC... I think it will make a lap dance much better

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    hey if you have no legs, crawl or wheel your crippled ass to NC... I think it will make a lap dance much better<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's nice of you to offer me a lap dance, IMC, but I lost my legs years ago and I'm not all broken up about it anymore. It's good to know that you'd go that far just to cheer me up though. And people think you're mean....shows what they know.
    Seriously though, I'll be down that way within the next month and you can show me around the ranch. Unless yous gotsta problem wif me being blacker den nite...

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

6'3" and I like Gin and Juice.

Laid back...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

That's not fuckin' funny, Kitana. I already told you that I lost my legs in a car accident. That's just plain fucked up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I lost my legs in a car accident. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bet those Puma's you wear look really sharp on your prosthetic feet...

18. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'll bet those Puma's you wear look really sharp on your prosthetic feet...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they do, but not half has sharp as the Pony shit I wear.

19. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

20. kitana

kitana New Member

darn, i think i am the shortest one here