How did YOU discover fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

If I remember correctly, I clicked on the Fugly link from AntiMTV.com.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    If I remember correctly, I clicked on the Fugly link from AntiMTV.com.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeebus, Nico... where've you been?

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Jeebus, Nico... where've you been?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Lomo. Yeah, I guess it's been a little while. I've been busy partying with my brother's 18yr old friends, pretending to look for a job and dealing with all this damnable holiday bullshit. Got some groovy stuff for Christmas though - a sweet 5pc speaker set for my PC, as well as a CD burner and some new games. I've also got a friend in town visiting from New Orleans. Did I miss anything truly mindbending?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Hey, Lomo. Yeah, I guess it's been a little while. I've been busy partying with my brother's 18yr old friends, pretending to look for a job and dealing with all this damnable holiday bullshit. Got some groovy stuff for Christmas though - a sweet 5pc speaker set for my PC, as well as a CD burner and some new games. I've also got a friend in town visiting from New Orleans. Did I miss anything truly mindbending?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gettin' yourself some young cock, eh? I hear the sexual prime of most men is attained during their late teens...

As far as missing anything... well... quite a bit... let me try and fill you in as best I can...

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Kit's pregnant and doesn't know who the father is
    <LI>Emetic left Spooky because of some sort of religious retreat
    <LI>IMC blew himself a pyrex bubble and sealed himself inside
    <LI>Nursey and Pimp are now awaiting their eleventh child to be born
    <LI>Nauseous got a hold of some tainted jellybeans and is now hospitalized
    <LI>Disorder finally admitted to his infrequent visits to ladies bathrooms and masquerading as a mere stall-mate
    <LI>Rat came to grips with her latent fascination with French bathing
    <LI>U-T now heads up her own AA group
    <LI>Psycho Bob pirated a copy of Celebrity hookers and the things they do for crack and gave it to me
    <LI>Everyone else, including poor Lomo, died in a horriffic nuclear power plant meltdown
    [/list]

5. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Gettin' yourself some young cock, eh? I hear the sexual prime of most men is attained during their late teens... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn straight. I figure I've still got a few things to look forward to in these rapidly approaching twilight years... like being able to legally do somebody half my age.

Thanks for the soap opera recap. Er, sorry to hear about the reacter meltdown, but look on the bright side - perhaps the nuclear fallout will prevent Kitana's offspring from reaching full term. One can only dare to dream, but I've got my fingers crossed.

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

There is a small story as to how I discovered Fugly.....one time, while messing around with a search engine, I tried typing "Nigger" and "Nazi" in the same string, and discovered http://www.niggernazi.com (which has stopped running long since then). From there, I discovered Black Jesus, and it was from there that I found the link to Fugly.

And behold, you guys are stuck with me now.

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted with one mistake by U. E. [formerly MoFo]:
    There is a small story as to how I discovered Fugly.....one time, while messing around with a search engine, I tried typing "Black Nazi" (NOT nigger and nazi..my memory faileth me again), and discovered http://www.niggernazi.com (which has stopped running long since then). From there, I discovered Black Jesus, and it was from there that I found the link to Fugly.

And behold, you guys are stuck with me now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I discovered this site from a link on "My Trailer Park Page". I figured I'd give it a shot and click on a victim (The rape one to be exact). I thought it was funny as hell and kept coming back to read more. More than 2 weeks went by and I hadn't seen any new ones so I wrote Martin a nasty letter and ordered him to write more. He wrote me back asking if I could do any better. I went in the chat rooms and came out the next day with three victims. Martin read them and I was on the staff that day. Speaking of which... I have a brand new one I victimized yesterday. Perhaps you will see it today.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I have a brand new one I victimized yesterday. Perhaps you will see it today.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

woo hoo!

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

get back to the top u dirty stinkin thread

11. kitana

kitana New Member

i really forgot how i discovered fugly... i dont remember

12. D

D New Member

i found it on a site... which i cant remember what it was.

so i went into the forum made an arse of myself and i am still here to tell the tale.

I will pass down to my retards that it was ment to come here it was in the scrolls

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    so i went into the forum made an arse of myself and i am still here to tell the tale....

...it was in the scrolls
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes... on the pages where hollz, drag_on, snooglebums, funobslobby, ford scroteremember him imc?), skully.... etc etc etc are to be found.

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I found this place because antimtv.com had the whole damn Fugly site as a pop-up.It pissed me off so many times that I eventually just looked at it.

I checked out the victims,which were damn funny,then eventually made my way to the forums. I laughed,I cried,I moved solids,and here I am today.

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    ford scroteremember him <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i do - i think - wasnt he the "webmaster"

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    i do - i think - wasnt he the "webmaster"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's him.... get him!!!

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

ever noticed the people with the really lame pages spam them in the forums instead of asking LT to review them?

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    that's him.... get him!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've been learning how to throw my voice

19. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

It was my brother's (who is in jail) homepage, and when he went to prison I took his room and his comp...

20. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Well about two years ago my friend showed me the site. Been visiting ever since. BUT I just recently join the message board.