Hey thats not a pimple!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

If it was a statement, you should have left the 'don't they?' off the end, because these two words change it into a rhetorical question. If you'd have left it as '"Not real bright" and "Extremely arrogant" usually do walk hand in hand.', that would have been a statement.

2. smiles

smiles New Member

Dear Reizczasegtdexzzse

I find it more then slightly amusing that you would venture to suggest that anyone here spends too much time on their computer when you clearly have more then enough time to reply to everyone else's posts (rather badly might I add) including sometimes your own...... also you keep mentioning that you've been coming to this forum since... whenever yet you've failed to identify yourself as a poster from that (whatever) time period... this leads me to conclude that you're either a) A very desperate, obscenely obese woman who hasn't the physical strength to lift her hulking carcass out of whatever fortified platform you've bolted in front of your computer screen or b) you actually haven't been posting here..... ever and you've come with a big love-me poster and a megaphone sucking whosever dick you can, to be appreciated as a person when in fact you're less interesting than dweebo

3. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Funny Shitzo, thats what we have all been wondering about you.

4. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I ain't sucking no-one's dick, so fuck off. I come here for the same reason as a lot of others do: a chance to laugh, and to vent after a long day. And how the fuck would you know if I was here or not, moron? Do you have a record of every member and post on this board, or do you always assume complete rubbish like that? Who the fuck are you to judge me anyhow? Now.. Back to the subject at hand ...

Todays clue: Nursey used to LOVE to get into arguments with me.

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Are you thje fat cunt that once told me to wash my pillow?

6. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I don't think you were even a member back then, Schmed. Maybe you were under a different name, I dunno. But I never told anyone to wash their pillow. Although, washing you pillow frequently will lower allergies and stop you from smelling after you wake up.

7. sickem

sickem New Member

No need - unlike you, apparently, I generally achieve comprehension upon first reading. Your arguing that a rhetorical question and a statement are different things makes me question your grasp of the former's definition. I recommend a visit by you to your nearest language reference source to clarify this matter. Appearing a sputtering idiot in the wrong is no way to be the language scourge you originally intended. :oops:

Now that's a properly punctuated rhetorical question. Good - keep practicing. Here's another:

English really isn't so hard, is it, Shitsmear?

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Again, there's another example of someone misusing your and you're. Thought maybe in this case, it was just an oversight. The rest of it's well structured, so I don't think it's a case of an uneducated nigger like Dweebo.

9. sickem

sickem New Member

You think I should have used the contractive of "You are" instead of the possessive "Your" because...?

10. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

OK this was read late at night an during a drunken binge. I needed to read it again to realise that it is posessive. DOH!

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Sickem for teh win...

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

He got the points alright, but then again how hard is it really to make a fool of Shitzo when he does it so well all by himself. And Rez, no I never had a different name, in fact I worked on shit here long before I joined the forums, the only reason I did join the forums was Icenhour was calling Spidey gay... so my guess was wrong.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cludie can't veil

That's what they all say. :roll:

14. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

.:breaks down and cries:. :cry: I LOVE YOU, NURSEY!

Nursey knows best! What ever happened to those cool ainimated GIFs you used to do?

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Sorry that reads wrong. I mean, you should have like an archive of them. Back down memory lane.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

My asshole feels so dirty and abused having had Reizvolles well-browned tongue lashing eagerly around in there. :oops:

17. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

So if I am not telling you to FUCK OFF, it's considered brown nosing? Your friends must have very brown tongues then, if you have any.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's only considered brown-nosing cos you're some sneaky unknown phantom ass squiggler

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Would that be like a LOUD FUCK OFF to the WORLD?

20. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

No, oxygen thief, it shouldn't have been left off. Had you "heard" me say it, the inflection would have indicated that it was indeed, a statement, and not a rhetorical question. But, since you ARE a retarded fuckwit, I'll let you slide on failing to comprehend the difference.