HEY MARVIN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    of course flattery will get her laid (by me) timmy you dumb semifag... get it right bitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow... it was like a poetic masterpiece... you even used the triple dot, then the exact thing I said.. otherwise known as "Sampling"

touche pimp, touche

are you her boyfriend?, husband? or big brother?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i posted that on thursday so it's pretty certain i knew what i was talking about

3. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

See kids?

that was a prime example of Canine trying to deflate the obvious retort I would have, considering his weak attempt to disarm my lighthearted reply was full of holes.. and not very convincing... he realized this and posted yet another eye roll worthy addition... well done.. well done...

and as for you trying to be a smart ass, and saying "oh you invented the triple dot?" like any 12 year old cynical moron could point out... well whatever you think... but I think I was leaning more towards the whole phrase.. and not the preceeding puctuation, but thanks.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

See the thing is Tim who here really gives a shit what you think,thought,typed or remarked.
    Now on the other hand Canine may be an ugly bugger but we love him.(apart from our resident rodent)

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    wow... it was like a poetic masterpiece... you even used the triple dot, then the exact thing I said.. otherwise known as "Sampling"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just fantastic! So we have found the inventor of the "triple dot". And I dont know about pimp, but I've wanted to sample the literary genius that is Tim for quite some time now. "Get it right bitch", HAHAHA! Where do you come up with this stuff?
    Some people might think that Pimp was throwing your words back at you, but I know he was desperate for an insult and grabbed the shining example you used; probably without even knowing it.

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Now it's time for you to say something like, "Duh shit for brains! I was joking, dont you understand sarcasm?" in a pathetic attempt to look like you knew what pimp was on about all along.

7. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

UT to the rescue!!!

now should I say:

hey man.. I was just kiddin around... no hard feelins... it's just a goof...

fuck you.. I'm not here to make friends... you are here for my entertainment. keep up the good work..

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    that was a prime example of Canine trying to deflate the obvious retort I would have, considering his weak attempt to disarm my lighthearted reply was full of holes.. and not very convincing... he realized this and posted yet another eye roll worthy addition... well done.. well done...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did I try do "deflate" the obvious retort on the first or second post? You really have a temporal problem. So what exactly are these holes you speak of in my first post? I pointed out you were self praising and revered only by yourself, I cant see anything missing there.

and as for you trying to be a smart ass, and saying "oh you invented the triple dot?" like any 12 year old cynical moron could point out...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't, you did see

you even used the triple dot<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I was leaning more towards the whole phrase.. and not the preceeding puctuation, but thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont give a fuck where you were leaning, you mentioned the punctuation as if anyone else who uses it MUST be ripping off you. And you still dont seem to understand that no matter how much you love yourself and think your words mighty, every fucker else thinks you're a cunt and would put in every last bit of effort they possesed to not act or sound like you.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

UT to the rescue!!!

now should I say:

hey man.. I was just kiddin around... no hard feelins... it's just a goof...

fuck you.. I'm not here to make friends... you are here for my entertainment. keep up the good work..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh i see.

Pratt.

10. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

canine, for the ammount of effort it seems you put into that post.. you really didn't fucking say much... or sound coherent

"I didn't, you did see"

"So did I try do "deflate" the obvious retort on the first or second post? You really have a temporal problem."
    maybe in your haste, trying desperately to scrape through my posts finding grammar mistakes you would notice that I said you made an addition... thus making reference to the double post you made... which was a direct attack at one particular post. Since I KNOW you aren't stupid enough to miss that (although sometimes it would seem otherwise) I'm assuming you were just hoping that I would miss that.. or something.. only god knows what exactly you're trying to do..

lets see how many different quotes and retarded replys you can make with this post cock knocker.

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

You said I made an addition to the "prime example of canine trying to deflate the obvious retort". Anything I said that remotely resembled your description was in my second post and not added to, hence your temporal problem.

maybe in your haste, trying desperately to scrape through my posts finding grammar mistakes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did I point out any grammar mistakes in my last post? What the fuck are you talking about?
    And as for my posts not saying much, that's a classic example of "I know you are, I said you are, so what am I then?" You've repeatedly said my posts are incoherent or full of holes but have failed to make example of them, either by pointing them out or taking the piss; leaving your posts both full of holes and incoherent. That's what the quote function is for, legability and descriptive purposes. You may want to try it.
    Your arguments remind me of someone, can't think of who just yet. Never mind, seeing as retards dont know they're retarded and are too stupid to grasp the concept of idiocy, I'll leave you to claim that "I WIN".