HEY MARVIN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 11, 2002.

1. NiCo

NiCo New Member

heh, D, thats about how I feel after she posts pretty much anything. Like I wanna stab my fucking eyes out and ask for the however many seconds of my life that it took to read her fucking retarded dribble back. I'm gonna head to the mall now and ask santa to make her go away again for christmas.

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I, for one, think you should all lay off kit. I used to think "intergenerational love" was wrong too, but after following her link, and then loitering around the NAMBLA site for a few hours with my hand down my pants, I now realise that sex ... I mean, "love" between a responsible adult and a young and impressionable child is perfectly alright as long as you can't prove that it wasn't consensual. Cool, huh?

Thanks, Kitana!

3. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I think you're in the wrong neck of the woods buddy. nothings sacred here... not even the holocaust, september 11 (arguably) or molesting little kids.
    hahaha... burning jews... teehe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You really ARE a dumb asshole, aren't you? Kitana knows who I am, stupido Timmy, and probly knows how to interpret what I said. On the other hand YOU,as evidenced by your posts, are full of all sorts of confused SHIT, and not worth paying any attention to. Stupid FAG.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:
    Kitana, what the fuck makes you so screwed up? Are you just 'testing'? Trying to see who's a sicko? There's nothing funny about molesting kids. It's as far from being funny as anything I can imagine. You must be looking for revenge, maybe? Personally I'd KILL anybody who messes with a kid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that. Welcome back.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D' Generate:

6. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

You really ARE a dumb asshole, aren't you? Kitana knows who I am, stupido Timmy, and probly knows how to interpret what I said. On the other hand YOU,as evidenced by your posts, are full of all sorts of confused SHIT, and not worth paying any attention to. Stupid FAG.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm sorry if my intelligence isn't shining through on the fugly.com forums you dumb cunt.. I was unaware that we were all supposed to be at our best behavior here.. then some whore-sack like you tries to call somebody on what is fairly "evidenced" intentional obnoxiosness. Do me a favor... and do exactly what you said.. don't pay attention.. because you're pseudo-intelligent, thesaurus injected retorts are merely annoying.. like a fly in my fat ass..

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ooops! I think you had better just stay over at 'Land Of The OAP's', D'Generate!

8. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

"Nursey Knows B est". OK, whatever you say. But first tell me what 'Land of the OAP's' stands for.

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    As are slave boy, shaved whatever, kept man's comments etc etc....the list goes on.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you're confusing me for someone else dubya, I haven't commented on this thread yet.

"Nursey Knows B est". OK, whatever you say. But first tell me what 'Land of the OAP's' stands for.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seriously hope you're fucking joking, but knowing how ignorant you are I feel safe in the assumption that you're not.
    Old Age Pensioner

10. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Not being a British serf, I didn't know what OAP stood for. Now that I do, and "The Land of the Free" my native board has been slandered, and I am shooed out of Fugly by its resident MADAM, I suppose I'll scamper back home.

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Not being a British serf, I didn't know what OAP stood for. Now that I do, and "The Land of the Free" my native board has been slandered, and I am shooed out of Fugly by its resident MADAM, I suppose I'll scamper back home. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwww...but as sharp as your little clawies are, D'Generate, they are not much of a match to the rottweilers lurking around these parts who would crush your little bones in one stomach churning crunch...and i'm not talking about the likes of the chubby, cock-fearing fagbitch there. I think you should stay where you will get mollicoddled on old ladies laps.

12. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Welcome back, Nursey. I've missed you.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

if its konsented, then its ok...right? depends on where yer at and who is around.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thankyou Herr Oberbrieftaubenmeister! Though,I must warn you, i seem to be drifting in and out of digital formatness and reverting back into analogue. You may need to fucking plant all the littol gwape seeds by yourself for a while. I hope this image of the little baby JMTR311 chowing down on the juicy fucking fruits helps to bolster your commitment...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    JMMTR311<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. chester grape

chester grape New Member

More gwapes.

More Mommy.

I love gwapes.

I love Mommy.

Everything else can go fuck.

Gwapes can go fuck.

You know the rest.

Fucker.

- Dedicated to Nursey, and her quest to rediscover the land of the analogue.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Mommy + gwapes = together forever

Xmas + fugly = fuck

NurseyNurseyNurseyNurseyNurseyNurseyNurseyNursey

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thanks Chester, none of the annoying fucking analogue forms and their whiney bullshit will stand a chance when i hit them with that.!

Nursey

19. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    i'm not talking about the likes of the chubby, cock-fearing fagbitch there. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... flattery will not get you laid... and it's fat.. get it right bitch.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    Hey... flattery will not get you laid... and it's fat.. get it right bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course flattery will get her laid (by me) timmy you dumb semifag... get it right bitch