Hey Barry ...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by chester grape, Mar 30, 2006.

1. headee

headee New Member

that's how i feel about you. see... we have something in common already. :)

ugh, i'm terribly hungover, and frustrated with people around here (real life, not this board). my life sucks pretty bad right now... coming on here and playing around makes me smile. sorry i don't shine for you, but i only come here for the same reason everybody else does--to escape our fucking real lives for a bit. i'm really not a stupid person--i just play one on the internet. i was valedictorian of my high school and went to the university of maryland on a full scholarship. i'm 27 and production manager/assistant editor for a local news magazine and i make over 60K a year. i've been married since i was 20, and have no children, and don't really want any, which is one of the many reasons i'm leaving my husband. i'm only telling you all of this so you know a little something about me... not that any of you give a fuck. lol

sorry for that speech--i'm a little off today. i think i'm going to start drinking real early today... lol

the end.

2. smiles

smiles New Member

when you leave your husband.. could you do it via hidden webcam.... i'd love you for it.... forever

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dan made me laugh again. That's twice this month.

Not because of what he said, it was the idea of Dan talking in a girlie voice. :shock:

Barry

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Also, Dan has been less of a douche` lately. You've earned a titty pic.

Fag.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Gotcha.

I turned the lights back on. Sorry.

Barry

6. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I never said you were stupid, but i'll never fully understand why someone would portray themselves that way :?: And no need to apologize about not shining. You're not obligated to impress me, or anyone else here for that matter. Do your thing.

Sorry to hear about your separation. But that's not an invite for chummy girl talk... just so we're straight. :)

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

What if I told you I had the menstual cramps real bad. Would that be an invitation for chummy girl talk?

8. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Sounds like an invitation for a hot bubble bath and a nice, soothing tea blend.

9. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Fucking hell, a lot happens when I'm away for the weekend, doesn't it?

10. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Yes. Schmed got knocked up.

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Gee, I missed that bit. Are you gonna keep it, Schmedders?

12. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Yo, schmeddy and I talks bout this right here. I says I's gonna step up to tha plate, kno... like, be a real man about it. do tha right thing. We keepin this baby, dawg.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, just stupid enough to post an image of yourself giving headee to some monster cock as your avatar briefly when you were drunk last week. Thought none of us caught that, did you? :|

14. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The look in that girls eyes makes me think she is regretting her career choice.

15. headee

headee New Member

yes, yes, but money is going to be tight now that i'm leaving my husband, so i have to do what i have to do to make ends meet... i never knew it was possible to get stretch marks around your lips.

16. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

Mebbe you could inform dwaine on the difference between mouths. .

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

HUH? I think that lost something in translation

18. SPOooOn

SPOooOn New Member

HUH? I think that lost something in translation[/quote]

The all mouths look the same thingy.. really dwaine . .stop snorting detergant. .its messing up your short term memory ..

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

See... now I don't know if she's joking or not... :?

20. chester grape

chester grape New Member

[/quote]

That's not Gwyneth Paltrow, is it?