Here's an idea ...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by chester grape, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I am constantly stretching the envelope, extending the frontiers if you will, of self-exploration constantly.

Am up to 3 a day now...

2. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

3 a day what??

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

erm...nothing disregard that...

Where are you at UK wise?

4. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

london - you?

by the way - how can one attach a picture onto this site along with a message?

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    I am constantly stretching the envelope, extending the frontiers if you will, of self-exploration constantly.

Am up to 3 a day now...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No wonder they look so small!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Shrivelled would be a better description I'd a thought....

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    london - you?

by the way - how can one attach a picture onto this site along with a message?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nr. Newbury. Click image and enter url of image in the UBB code options. Type message as per usual.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Juicebox, I have been divinely inspired to create THIS GIF for you to use as your avatar!

[ 09-09-2003: Message edited by: Nursey ]

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Like I said, if anyone stumbles across my bollocks please hand them in to the nearest Lost & Found....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmm? They were nestling in amongst the meat at the Tesco butcher counter!

I was strolling past the counter, admiring all the juicy lumps of raw meat, as you do when suddenly i spotted them moving out the corner of my eye- and immediately guessed what was going on. I ordered them - as calmly as possible in order to avoid drawing attention to the situation, and held my breath as the fat, ruddy butcher wrapped them up. Fortunately he didn't seem to notice that this meat had a pulse! Anyway, i advise you get something like this to wear unless you want to go through that nightmare again!

10. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

damn nursey - where do you get that from!? daaang! nice one though. its the thought that counts.
    as for Dubyas balls - i think he is a soprano at the opera and had them chopped off by his ambitious parents as a young boy....

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Nursey, put them in a thermos flask topped up with Ribena (stops them turning yellow apparently) and mail them direct to:

Dr Zeus' Gonad Reattachment Clinic
    Flat 12c
    Corporation Row
    Brixton
    London.

Thanks in advance, cheque is in the post... mwaaah....

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh- well i'd already packed them into a thermos with tandoori paste! The spices keep them perky and well oxygenated by stimulating the circulation. And don't worry- the onion salad i threw in is free.

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This is a topic header I reckon... cheers ma queeeen...

14. bboy1977

bboy1977 New Member

Don't pick on Chester grape idiots. He's been on this forum longer and has more wit than all you guys combined. Not to mention the best comments and jokes that have eer benn on this site. Chester grape are you back?

15. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

my oh my another race activist bitch to the resuce. do us a favor and shut up so i can hear the minority jokes, i find them amusing. ill be back later i gotta pick up welfare check in my new lexus.

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MA, Landlord:
    Don't pick on Chester grape idiots. He's been on this forum longer and has more wit than all you guys combined. Not to mention the best comments and jokes that have eer benn on this site. Chester grape are you back?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah he's hiding though, he's fed up with ass kissing, no hopers like you bugging him.

17. Pye

Pye New Member

awwww jokes about race are the best kind. Why sit there and pretend to care when I live in the usa...it turns out I can what I want. And if that happens to be damn why the fuck was I rejected from colledge...o yea they was a fucking diverse community so they let the nigger with the 1.4 gpa in instead of me with my 4.7 gpa. damn them

o and retards...I laugh at them all the time. You know this post makes me sound like a fuck tard.

18. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pye:
    You know this post makes me sound like a fuck tard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you are aware of your problem. That's the first step to correcting it, assuming it's possible.

19. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

dude - stop blaming everybody for your misfortunes.
    you poor mother...didnt get into college - boo hoo. probably because you are an ugly mofo with too much of an attitude. hey, maybe the Clan can offer you a position - they must have some kind of education system where you will be certain no nigger will be in sight and have the audacity to desire an eduaction. they would be more than happy to help you i am sure.

20. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

and i would consider learing how to construct a sentence that makes sense before you tell people you have a GPA of 4.7.