Here's an idea ...

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by chester grape, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

Juicebox...
    why do you think everyone is a guy...
    Icenhour- female
    Unlimited time- female

why are you here? who are you? tell me a little about yourself...
    post a pic of your black ass.

you are getting no where with us... why dont your try this one or maybe even go here and talk about your views...
    either way... just fuck off

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    wisdom - is at what you call it? how delightful.
    tell me mr.limited - when did you get the calling of being an racist twat? hmm?
    maybe you can educate me. in fact let us all know. how did it all happen? you can start with 'once apon a time' if you like.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You assume coz i write on fugly that i'm racist?Maybe you should tell us all how you bacame such an uptight ass was it when your father,uncle and brothers gang raped you or when you mother spread herself above you face and told you to lick her cunt clean?

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

ewww UT ... that was nasty... funny but nasty.

4. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Icenhour:
    ewww UT ... that was nasty... funny but nasty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno about that, wish UT would have elaborated a bit more, I was starting to get wood.

5. unlimited-time

If you want to have a tug read The Story i'm sure there are parts in there you can get moist over.

6. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juicebox:
    still here? damn. what religion has to do with this is beyond me. common sense will do.
    no, i'm going to stay right here - but i do think its time for you to fuck off you sleazy git. you got nothing to say anyway.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK taking bets on how long this retard will inflict us with her wisdom.
    2/1 -5 more days
    15/1 -5 more weeks
    100/1 -5 more months

7. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

wisdom - is at what you call it? how delightful.
    tell me mr.limited - when did you get the calling of being an racist twat? hmm?
    maybe you can educate me. in fact let us all know. how did it all happen? you can start with 'once apon a time' if you like.

8. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

no i dont assume anything - you simply sound it my dear and dont give off the vibe of an all embracing, open and intelligent person with some sort of horizon.as you will recall, your first introduction to me was to fuck off and go to a christian chatroom. hmmm...?
    but hey, by all means, correct me if i am wrong. i would be deighted to know that you are actually sane. we may actually find something in common afterall. however it would be interesting if you could elaborate on the gang rape scenario. you obiously know alot about the possible effects. something you wanna tell us? i think we would all be interested in that one.

and icenhour - you got issues you need to deal with sweetheart, in a big way. i do hope for your sake that you dont live in any larger city in this country. you must have huge problems dealing with all the 'niggers, jews, pakis, etc etc etc that are around!
    as for your little attachment - that would include you aswell - bitch.

9. unlimited-time

no i dont assume anything - you simply sound it my dear and dont give off the vibe of an all embracing, open and intelligent person with some sort of horizon.as you will recall, your first introduction to me was to fuck off and go to a christian chatroom. hmmm...?
    but hey, by all means, correct me if i am wrong. i would be deighted to know that you are actually sane. we may actually find something in common afterall. however it would be interesting if you could elaborate on the gang rape scenario. you obiously know alot about the possible effects. something you wanna tell us? i think we would all be interested in that one.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How can i sound racist by telling you to fuck off you fuckin idiot.And no i'd rather hear it from the horses mouth about being gang raped by relations rather than guessing what its like.So maybe you can elaborate deary.
    SO take your finger out of your arse stiff it and smell how full of shit you are.

[ 09-03-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Juicebox, fancy going out for a drink soon? I like what you're saying....

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Wahey! me nuggets are back!!!

12. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

jesus christ LIMITED - you really are!
    you have got to chill the fuck out and get a grip on yourself woman.
    how old are you? Please let us know - are you for real? Let us all understand this one - Do you always assume that someone has been raped by relations when they diagree with you?
    stop freaking out - grow up and take my advice from my very first email to this hysterical 'forum' and go see someone, or just take a tranquilizer. your attitude cant be doing your health any favours.
    furthermore - if you want to argue with me on anything - do so and stop writing futile childish comments like "shut the fuck uuuup" that dont us anywhere.
    if you are up for it - you still havent proven me wrong you racist, repressed, aggressive totty. hee hee. humor me - and everyone else here for that matter. this should be fun.

13. Juicebox

Juicebox New Member

hey DUBYA - nice to here it. maybe you can help this poor chica out. she needs it!

14. unlimited-time

jesus christ LIMITED - you really are!
    you have got to chill the fuck out and get a grip on yourself woman.
    how old are you? Please let us know - are you for real? Let us all understand this one - Do you always assume that someone has been raped by relations when they diagree with you?
    stop freaking out - grow up and take my advice from my very first email to this hysterical 'forum' and go see someone, or just take a tranquilizer. your attitude cant be doing your health any favours.
    furthermore - if you want to argue with me on anything - do so and stop writing futile childish comments like "shut the fuck uuuup" that dont us anywhere.
    if you are up for it - you still havent proven me wrong you racist, repressed, aggressive totty. hee hee. humor me - and everyone else here for that matter. this should be fun.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck are you going on about you sad disillusioned hag. You talk about
    usas if you're talking about the others who write on this forum.Most on here know what i'm like.It's you who seem to come here with your rather tedious opinions slagging everyone off calling everyone racist and expecting people to responde to you in a positive manner.Well let me enlighten you.No one gives a fuck what you think.No one gives a fuck about anything you have to say.You are as unimportant as a shit of a fleas arse.
    So you nasty little skank whore, fold your flaps back in, stop dribbling all over the forum and go play nice somewhere where people might be impressed by your verbal diarrhea.

15. unlimited-time

hey DUBYA - nice to here it. maybe you can help this poor chica out. she needs it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And i wouldn't be impressed by Dubya he's a 54 year old dwarf with a gammy leg and one eye.He weezes everytime he exerts himself and if he gets really excited he humps your leg.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Why have you always got to be such a bitch, UT?

"And i wouldn't be impressed by Dubya he's a 54 year old"
    52 actually

"dwarf"
    Since when was 5ft 1 classed as dwarfdom?

"with a gammy leg"
    Yeah, he limps a bit but he did get savaged by a bulldog and does get physiotherapy to help sort it...

"and one eye."

No actually he has one good eye and one LAZY eye, there IS a difference you vicious cunt

"He weezes everytime he exerts himself"
    Yes, he has asthma...like millions of other people

"and if he gets really excited he humps your leg."

Yeah bitch...you wish

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Coz i got a fuckin itchy rash on my cunt and it's making me fuckin grumpy.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>"And i wouldn't be impressed by Dubya he's a 54 year old"
    52 actually <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

53 and 2 months actually

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>"dwarf"
    Since when was 5ft 1 classed as dwarfdom?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You been going round measuring little people again. You'll get your knees bitten you keep that up.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>"with a gammy leg"
    Yeah, he limps a bit but he did get savaged by a bulldog and does get physiotherapy to help sort it...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I count a false leg as not having one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> "and one eye."

No actually he has one good eye and one LAZY eye, there IS a difference you vicious cunt
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet u think Columbo had a lazy eye....u dumb cunt its glass.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> "He weezes everytime he exerts himself"
    Yes, he has asthma...like millions of other people

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He sounds like a dog toy when he gets going.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>"and if he gets really excited he humps your leg."

Yeah bitch...you wish
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your only jealous coz he never leaves wet patches on your trousers...filthly slapper.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I feel I ought to defend myself here, but I can't reach the keypad, they hid my box.

My leg has locked up as well and I can't reach my inhaler either, and my glass eye has just fell out when I wanked off against the care helpers leg....

What a great day this is going to fucking be!

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I also bought a new digital camera t'other day and was taking sme practice shots (as you do) and I suddenly discovered I've lost my ball bag...has anyone seen them?

Reward obviously...

Can't have our Bob hogging all the nob action round here now can we?

[ 09-04-2003: Message edited by: Dubya ]

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Lost me bottle!

[ 09-04-2003: Message edited by: Dubya ]