Heres a fuckin idea for those with the guts to agree

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Deebo57, Sep 8, 2004.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

*sigh i thought i was the only one who got to see those pictures Schmed. i am so disappointed.

2. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Oh good, more cock.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Those don't look like sheets... it looks like a cheap mattress. That's disgusting... doing it on a bed without sheets.

And nice Robert Smith hair, Smeg.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Was that your mom's trailer?

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Pukey, apperantly you have bever gotten a good fucking and had the sheets come off the bed, I feel bad for you , you always sound so miserable on this board. Have fun laying awkwardly on your back waiting for him to quietly finish up...Sounds like what you need is a good fucking, since I don't poke the white girls but maybe someone else on this board will offer to fuck you up down and all over your house (and perhaps even hard and long enough to make the sheets come undone) any one want to offer Barfy some non vanilla sex and possibly cheer this miserable twat up??? That particular house was a 3 story 5 bedroom house in Balston , owned (not by me) not rented. So there were more than enough places to get it on (especially on the holidays when we got left alone with the entire house), but I have seen that hovel you were talking about buying, I'm sure a little windex could get those cupboard tops clean enough to fuck on.....

6. StrangelyBrown

StrangelyBrown Member

You keep it in the house? Try outside, far more fun, feeling the wind between your buttocks, old people wandering bye watching my pasty white ass jiggling about.....

7. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

or the electrical room at work 8)

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Schmeg, you're so right. APPERANTLY, I've BEVER had a fucking so hard that the sheets came off AND had I time to 'strike a pose'. You really captured the moment of your feverish fucking... what kind of camera did you use to be able to capture that image without a blur? Nice bluff. You probably had to take the sheets off because someone was shitting dog parts on the bed. :shock:

And you don't do white girls? *white women everywhere breathe a collective sigh of relief* I can't stand racist people like that. I know girls who won't fuck white guys. It's so fucking stupid. They'll fuck any man with dark skin. It's demeaning to the other race, in my opinion. Because you ARE just looking at the color of their skin. And these 'racist' folks have the audicity to call ME racist when I crack a joke! It's like a vegetarian wearing leather...

Should I be jealous of a house in Balston? Is this some prestigious neighborhood that I'm missing out on? Well, fuck! :evil:

Which 'hovel' are you talking about? Again, one man's trash is another man's treasure. You should respect that kind of attitude... APPERANTLY your father had one. :?

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

OK ladies,relax

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, he won't meet me by the bike racks, so I don't know what to do.

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fucking chill Barfy. its not all about skin color. for example, i hate niggers because they smell bad, they are lazy and ugly. Schmed fucks chink chicks because they are usually thin and really nasty in the sack. plus they do his laundry really well and make a hell of a stir fry. dont over simplify the argument because you can't think of anything else. take another klonopin and have a drink. oh yeah, and get fucked too.

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

La La Laaa, I struck a nerve, La La Laaa , I struck a nerve.....

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's a nice way of agreeing with me, thanks. You didn't strike a nerve. Go re-read what you wrote and tell me who was 'tetchy'. Mr, "miserable twat".

Rat, that's truly how I feel. I even had a conversation about it a couple of days ago. I know a girl who strictly dates black men. Doesn't matter if he's attractive or not. If he's black and has a dick, she'll fuck him and I think it's fucking ridiculous. And she called me "racist" because I made a comment to her about it. It just gets under my skin.... no pun intended.

14. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

here i am in my half breed glory

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

You are funny. :roll:

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

that may apply to that particular person, but not Schmed necessarily. i suppose you could ask him to clarify. everyone has preferences; i prefer someone who is somewhat intelligent, so i guess you could say i descriminate against retards.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

awww, nice beauty mark under your right eye ;)

19. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Don't we all?? :twisted:

20. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

i actualy have two one under each eye