Hello I am new

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Sanjay Kapoor, Dec 23, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

That should be you're Dev Dev and we already know you are sangay.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    ok rossy i understand that you had to leave, to protect nursey and me from the hurt of seeing you hurl yourself into the manly pursuit that nursey tried so hard to ward you away from... because we know that a lamby so sweet and trusting as you once were would so easily be mesmerised by the lies that the jewish ass monkeys tell young males to get them in their clutches....

but your cutting of the apron strings and subsequent disappearance only served to hide the 'hurt' from us so that it could multiply... becoming the exocet missile that ripped through our hearts on xmas morning when a number of disgusting hardcore homoerotic jpegs landed in our inbox featuring our one and only beloved rossy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did it to make the money!!!!! I was gonna get you guys a hundred pounds of cocaine for christmas, but then when I came home the doors were locked and it was so very cold.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    IMC hahahahahaha
    IMC I can imagine what your child would look like you fucken fAtsoo.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey arn't you one of those homersexuals?

4. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    a number of disgusting hardcore homoerotic jpegs landed in our inbox featuring our one and only beloved rossy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this one of them?

5. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

You decide.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    I am not in the custom of self naked pictures, however my wife and sister are regularly featured in "Asian babes" magazine.
    And for the information of Mr Perot, I am a hindu cockney wide boy, and I'll rip a chelsea smile across yer face if you dont shut yer fuckin pie-hole. Got it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

darn. ROFL! stay away from my rossy!

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    darn. ROFL! stay away from my rossy!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you tell him kit!!!

You arab fuck factory, stay away!! you wish you could indulge in the sexual power of perotism!!!!!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:

you tell him kit!!!

You arab fuck factory, stay away!! you wish you could indulge in the sexual power of perotism!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

n once u have had perot, u never go back.
    stay behind me, he might throw acid on u for nut accepting his advances.

9. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    you wish you could indulge in the sexual power of perotism!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have many times fucked up the jewish nonces, I am not needing to fuck a perticular kosher cunt. But if you wish, I will be fuck your ass with 10 lb hammer drill while you are squeeling like the dirty little pig that you are.

10. xpert

xpert New Member

when i read sanjay's posts i imagine it like hapu on the simpsons would say it and it makes me giggle like a little girl on the inside

11. djdev

djdev New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Koors Lyte Kyd:
    when i read sanjay's posts i imagine it like hapu on the simpsons would say it and it makes me giggle like a little girl on the inside<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i said...

12. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by devdev:
    thats what i said...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you did not, you are a liar! Where have you say such things?

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Stud Muffin