Has it been 6 weeks yet?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Dec 24, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

where the fuck is Ice Man Cometh? is he still sucking off that piece of scottish beef mark hollz? Damnit I dont want to live no more... I was all excited about getting murdered, and this guy is a fucking pussy

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I hate it when that happens! You get all worked up thinking someone is gonna kill you,then...nothing.What a let down.

Don't worry IMC you'll die eventually.

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I would just haunt children though

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

sort of.. i would take the form of santa claus, and sneak into a little kids bedroom and beat the shit out of them

5. FunBobby

FunBobby New Member

yeah sure IMC, they would probably fight back and beat you to a pulp, unless of course they are like less than two years old and even then they would just laugh at you

be well

think happy thoughts

FunBobby

------------------
    "Im going to thrash you to within an Inch of your life....and then take that Inch"

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

your mom didnt put up much of a fight eaither.. but everyone knows what kind of a toothless whore she is

7. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    your mom didnt put up much of a fight eaither.. but everyone knows what kind of a toothless whore she is<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, the one who gave superb blowjobs, but left wool and brown rings around my knob...