Happy Martin Luther Coon Day

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 21, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky the Great:
    im really not racist either i just dont like niggers. and there is a difference from niggers and black people. n my opinion niggers are peeps who r all n2 hip hop and take it way 2 far. they think that they r tha gangstas and have the life style that they hear about when really they hav no idea what so ever about anything like that. that is a nigger or a coon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gonna have to agree with the spankster here... although one point... Worse than that are the nigglets from England. I lived with a black bird and she was the first black "black" person I had really met (although in my small town we have had a small number of black people move in recently... and everyone was like... where are they from)

Anyway this bird had all the attitude nails-weave-little gem on her tooth... went around saying shit like "was up diva?" and where did she come from... South hampton... thats right... that well known getto where they are all packing heat

Anyway she ended up in a "black" club in London at one point and got laughed out (by some black blokes taking the piss)when she started doing a dance "all the niggers do in South hampton"...

YUK... I new a large white girl whole would only date black blokes also... I guess coz all the white men didn't like her she was a white "black" person... jeez

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

strait outta hampton crazy motha fucka named ice cube from a gang called niggers with attitude...

that is back wehn rap was good nwa... good shit ice t... good shit the new and "improved" dr. dre... sucks ass. now that he has gotten big he doesnt need 2 worry about the quality of his shit cause the niggers of the new century will go out and buy his shit same with snoop he used 2 b good no he just plain sucks

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    strait outta hampton crazy motha fucka named ice cube from a gang called niggers with attitude...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's straight outta COMPTON you dumbass.

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

no shit that chick that wank was talkin about was from hampton so i put that n there... dumb ass

5. GreenAppleSplatters

My bad,I didn't read her post.

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

its all good

7. GreenAppleSplatters

But you're still a dumbass.

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparktactular:
    no shit that chick that wank was talkin about was from hampton so i put that n there... dumb ass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.. you RAWK Spankster!!

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    LOL.. you RAWK Spankster!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks bro