Happy Birthday Mr.President

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Icare, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The way of the wild, man... Natural selection. Survival of the fittest...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

If the Israeli's don't like living in the Middle East - let them get the fuck out back to Europe/America/wherefuckingever ...do you know that some jews are more or less forced to go to Israel?I'm talking about poorer ones from Russia and places...i don't have the details to hand but i'll have a look for them.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

The problem isn't with the jews per se...there are arab jews as well who...in Iraq anyway...live harmoniously with the muslim and christian arabs.The problem is with the warmongering,greedy,thieving occupying forces who choose to go there and treat the indigenous people like parasites...yet it is they who to all intent and purpose are the parasites.

4. rachel_j53

rachel_j53 New Member

yeh i know sharon is a war criminal just as much as you, i didnt exactly say i agreed with what the govt is doing, but while i personally fine the whole situation offensive i cant help but be biased towards the israelis- they offered huge amounts of israel to the palestinians, but they refused cos they think its in their rights to have it all. which is bollocks.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

rachjake where do you get your facts?.. are they written on the toilet wall where you work?....

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

The PLO want their homeland back. It was given to the jews after WWII because of the "horrors" they suffered at the death camps. The reason we send them aid is to have an ally in the middle east. If we didn't have Isreal, then we'd have no place to attack other arab nations from. They are our foothold there. Why don't America and Britain just take the fucker over... kill them all and use it as we fucking well please!!!

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I tell ya what else is fucked up. Israel is surrounded by arabs on all sides. Every arab nation hates Israel. Would you build a Ku Klux Klan Compound in the middle of Harlem?

Hey Mr. President. Can you protect us? These niggers just don't seem to like us!

I give GWB some credit. He's the first president to go over there and say "Alright, stop the fucking fighting or I'm gonna kick both of your asses! Understand me?" What a swell guy.

8. Allasandro

Allasandro New Member

Bush is a dick with erectile dysfunction, I thought we already established that.

Dammit

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Queen of the blacks huh? Is there any hidden meaning behind this Nursey?

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Personallly, I don't know what the fuck is the problem over there... I'm yet another misinformed American here, and quite frankly, I don't know why the fuck the jews and the palistinians can't fucking get along.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerusalem. The original free state, millions of people from all religions getting along just fine... the envy of many states. That is of course until the Jews started up with their "God gave me this land" and "I'm better than you cos God said so". And so what is the problem? When Israel was founded, Jerusalem was intended to remain as it was, with Jews, Muslims and Christians getting along just fine. Until Israel invaded, took over the city, set up road blocks throughout the palestinaian territories and knocked down their homes in order to build modern modern appartments complete with a mini army.
    But if I had a chance I'd kill Saddam, he may stand his ground against the west but I seriously doubt he is the embodyment of the Iraqi people. They'd be better off without him.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Please don't refer to 'Queen of the blacks' as 'Nursey',although i quite agree with her.
    And Canine-the situation isn't clear-cut black and white,good and bad...and you don't know what's best for the people of Iraq despite your good intentions-you can't just apply your western (Christian)mindset and understand the dynamics of that region...i know that people who previously despised him would now fight to the death under his orders...i personally,am related to an Iraqi who had a gun pointed to their head by Ba'ath Party representatives when they were taking control of Iraq...that person went on to see why Saddam was Iraq's best hope for stability in the current scheme of things...and i'm not talking about poor uneducated peasants with limitive understanding of *world* politics seeing this,i'm talking about affluent well educated well travelled Arabs thinking this way.

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

That's fair enough Nursey, I don't pretend to understand too much about it, but I do have a general idea of what is going on there. And I agree that it's not as clear-cut good / evil as western governments would like us to believe, but you're refering to well travelled, well educated arabs. Which ones? Ones with financial interests in Iraq? Or Arabs who don't come from nor have ever been to Iraq? If you threw a couple of million to the people of Iraq, how long would Saddam stay in power? Not long!!!
    You're also refering to "present situations" in Iraq from 20-30 years ago! The question isn't "IF" the US and Britain attack, more "WHEN"[/I] they attack. I'm not saying I agree with it, or with the shity sanctions that have been made against the people, totaly useless in harming Saddam as they were intended. But you have to use common sense instead of any pride you have because you're ancestry is of Iraqi origin, he will be attacked, innocent people will be killed before him, and regardless of what you think, or whatever is said at a stars n' stripes burning ceromony in Baghdad... Arab leaders hate him! He has no political support on a *world* level, they merely tolerate him. Sure, Jordan may have broken the sanctions, but that was to help the Iraqi people, not Saddam. Jordan also recognises Israel as a sovereign state!!!
    He may have been a stablising factor in the past, but not now. OK, so I said I'd kill him if I saw him. I said that cos I aint never gonna see him, to be honest with you I don't give a shit if he's alive or not. But I would rather see a new leadership in Iraq, one who doesn't blatently underestimate their enemies and cause trouble for half the worlds population in a single sentence.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

BTW, I noticed that the "Queen of the blacks" post was originaly made by ICare

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    BTW, I noticed that the "Queen of the blacks" post was originaly made by ICare <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so are you suggesting that icare posted that comment, deleted it, and re-registered with a new name to repost it?? using the super secret edit function perhaps?...

or are you suggesting that icare's name was changed to "queen of the blacks"

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

here's my theory... "Queen of the Blacks" isn't Nursey[/b]*shock*

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Maybe I'm sudgesting that Nursey asked IMC to delete the post, reregistered as "Queen of the blacks" and reposted?

I dunno, I'm probably wrong but I'm positive I read that post from ICare first.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

have you asked yourself why she'd bother going to all that trouble?.. maybe you could furnish us with a hypothesis...

anyway.. i can confirm that queen of the blacks is definately not nursey...

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yeah, I think I read the topic starter (Icare) instead of the new post's author

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*slaps canines forehead for him*